THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
A litle of topic but if anyone knows where i can still pick up the kobe hybrid crew in an XL i would appreciate it.

Nice Clean shot of the Inspiration. Haven't seen too many on here so far. Yeah with the black sole you don't have to worry about them looking dirty.
The different colors on the Inspiration really are hard to see unless you look at them really closely although I think they all have the same color flyknit unlike the MPs.  I see a little bit of light green on them and it is nearly impossible to see from a distance.  Interesting shoe.  By the way, I asked @mattSOS on twitter if he had numbers on the Inspiration sales and he said it was not significant enough of a number to look up.  Couldn't get a specific quantity out of him.

The black and white swoosh on Detail is neat but wish the toe box was faded with the upper. The darker marble sole doesn't help the cause either. Thought it was lighter like the P2. Nice detailing down the ankle. 50/50 on them.

I have Kobe Vs I haven't even worn yet, and I got em when they released
ohwell.gif
This.

Still haven't worn either of my Big Stages or my 5 Rings.

Haven't broken out a lot of my 6s either...
mean.gif
lol I feel the same way. I've worn my 8's and 9's and haven't touched my 5's yet.

How much are they gking on ebay? The inspirations?
for now around the $270-300 price range might get lucky and find some pair close to retail
grin.gif
 prices should drop a bit more as new colorways releases, if your looking to buy then i suggest you wait a little longer
tired.gif

Last edited:

The different colors on the Inspiration really are hard to see unless you look at them really closely although I think they all have the same color flyknit unlike the MPs.  I see a little bit of light green on them and it is nearly impossible to see from a distance.  Interesting shoe.  By the way, I asked @mattSOS on twitter if he had numbers on the Inspiration sales and he said it was not significant enough of a number to look up.  Couldn't get a specific quantity out of him.
Has that Tennis Ball color upclose like that.

^^^ Those go so hard ^^^

Why does PJ Tucker rock all of these Kobe 9's? He plays for the Suns. 

The New NBA

Ginoboli wears Lebron's. I wouldn't wear the sneaker of an opponent. Especially one in which I gave a ring too :smh:

It seems like the sneakers would be a constant reminder of the mistakes he made at the end of game six.

Last edited:

for now around the $270-300 price range might get lucky and find some pair close to retail
grin.gif
 prices should drop a bit more as new colorways releases, if your looking to buy then i suggest you wait a little longer
tired.gif
yea.. heaps on ebay. 280 is the cheapest in my size..

so would turn out to be 320-330 in Aussie dollars..

The New NBA

Ginoboli wears Lebron's. I wouldn't wear the sneaker of an opponent. Especially one in which I gave a ring too
mean.gif

It seems like the sneakers would be a constant reminder of the mistakes he made at the end of game six.
lol he might need to go back to lebron sneakers cause his current shoe apparently can't contain his foot 

Last edited:
I loved this colorway but I'm not paying $300 for them. $225 is already too much and I'm not giving the satisfaction of making a few dollars off me to any reseller. Details will be next for me and then I'm done

So I called up every footlocker in SD and all of their responses seemed scripted. When I asked them how many pairs they had and if I will have issues getting a pair they either said "We only have 12 pairs" or "I cannot disclose the information". Could the possibly be hyping them up. They are raffling them at all stores but I've struck out at every raffle I entered so far, but then again these are going to be at every footlocker location in SD. I'm wondering if I should be worried.

So I called up every footlocker in SD and all of their responses seemed scripted. When I asked them how many pairs they had and if I will have issues getting a pair they either said "We only have 12 pairs" or "I cannot disclose the information". Could the possibly be hyping them up. They are raffling them at all stores but I've struck out at every raffle I entered so far, but then again these are going to be at every footlocker location in SD. I'm wondering if I should be worried.

No bueño

Back
Top Bottom