THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
Nike better not pushes through with this
grin.gif
 cause i refuse to pay premium prices for some modified Nike Free Runs rebranded as Kobe 9 lows
mad.gif

Don't sleep on these lows they may be better than the 8's

This...with the traction and lockdown for the elites I am definitely hoping this all carries over to the lows...although from the looks of these pics the EM don't have carbon fiber but then again neither did the 8s until the elites dropped...I actually like the back of these...I am in a different boat from many though because I am using these primarily to hoop in so aesthetics take a back seat to performance

the EM low version is quite underwhelming...must have flyknit + CF otherwise not worth the money IMO

Dude love the avatar. I remember watching that when scottie was telling MJ to come back. I didnt know he had on the 10s. Iconic moment in bball.

This...with the traction and lockdown for the elites I am definitely hoping this all carries over to the lows...although from the looks of these pics the EM don't have carbon fiber but then again neither did the 8s until the elites dropped...I actually like the back of these...I am in a different boat from many though because I am using these primarily to hoop in so aesthetics take a back seat to performance

Thats what I dont get. They look exactly the same as the elites, just dif material, no carbon fiber and a low cut. Shape is the same, and people have been praising the performance so it should be the same but lighter.

Nike dropped the ball so hard not making the lows flyknit :smh:

and the Achilles stitch thing on the back looks freakin stupid on the lows

There will be flyknit lows
Thats what I dont get. They look exactly the same as the elites, just dif material, no carbon fiber and a low cut. Shape is the same, and people have been praising the performance so it should be the same but lighter.

Yes I'm not sure exactly what people were expecting...I mean if you look at the back of the elites the portion directly behind the heel is quite underwhelming so I THINK bringing the stitches down was a good idea...I think it'll be the same as everything else where they hate on it initially then all of a sudden they will be extremtly hard to get...I'm just hoping these will be widely available like the Perspectives seem to be

I haven't read anyone PRAISING the performance.

Just a few who said it's not terrible.

Nike dropped the ball so hard not making the lows flyknit :smh:

and the Achilles stitch thing on the back looks freakin stupid on the lows

There will be flyknit lows
I haven't read anyone PRAISING the performance.

Just a few who said it's not terrible.

Then I will tell you these are performance beasts...the traction is on par with the Kobe IV and Hyperdunk 2013...the Lunarlon is much more firm than last year but feels much better to play in...Tue lockdown is ridiculous...although there may be some extra room in the toe box it doesn't hinder the shoe's containment of your foot...you just have to get them on the court to understand

Go back and look. Guys talking these are better than the 8s already, im not buying it though.

I'll take your word for it.

The fact that the 9's have lunar midsole inserts without zoom and the flyknit is reinforced with fuse is all I need to know that I'll never want to hoop in them.

I hated playing in the 8's and 9's don't at all seem like an improvement.

I'll cop the details for casual wear because they look great but after that I think I'll be moving on.

I'm on board with the lows... Just not feeling the yellow/black colorway too much.

yeah might have something to do with why i find the entire kobe line before the 9 (flyknit highs) boring. black and yellow are great colours to combine, but that em upper design is forgettable to me.

just my opinion, on aesthetics.

So after the kobe 9 elite detail, what is coming next? More hi cuts or only low cuts?
I also saw some midcuts on google like a midcuts of the masterpiece. Were they fakes, samples or are they coming?
Thanks.

Dude love the avatar. I remember watching that when scottie was telling MJ to come back. I didnt know he had on the 10s. Iconic moment in bball.
Thanks man 
glasses.gif
... the 10's actually got me into Jordans and that particular moment made me an NBA fan for life.  Never thought he would come back. 

So after the kobe 9 elite detail, what is coming next? More hi cuts or only low cuts?
I also saw some midcuts on google like a midcuts of the masterpiece. Were they fakes, samples or are they coming?
Thanks.
bruce lee lows then those purple and orange ones pj tucker was rockin

Thanks.

Those "midcuts" of the MPs were just the Masterpieces with the collar pushed down.

This first low colorway is meh to me... need to see one that grabs my full attention. :nerd:

Back
Top Bottom