THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
OH BOY!!!

LET'S GOOOO! Gametime, people! 
nthat.gif

And to the people complaining that they aren't "Flyknit".... that's been common knowledge for AWHILE now.

And don't start acting like you cats are TOO GOOD for Engineered Mesh, when you were all over it with the 8's last year. STOP IT.

And is it me or does it look like they fixed that dumb high HEEL they had on the Low samples?

DEM LOWS, boi...
nthat.gif

Last edited:
good luck dark steel dark steel . I was just really curious to see what they looked like in person and how they felt on foot/sizing in case I get a pair for myself later on. I mean, black/yellow makes me cringe.

Same here in Dallas... Steelers' colors make me throw up in my mouth a little. :lol:

I initially passed on these, but after seeing a couple review vids, my mind kinda changed on em.

All the IG pics I've seen since the inspirations released have made them look a lot nicer than I initially thought.

I'm still okay with passing since I only plan on getting 1 pair of IXs and can't stop staring at the Details.

But the inspirations are not a bad shoe at all.

A lot of ppl complaining about the lows as expected. Keep paying $225+ for some low quality flynit highs while I pay $160 for the same quality lows that I'll beat on the court anyways.

Inb4 ww3

Last edited:
Hold up the high tops ain't low quality, I don't know what you're talking about

Paint coming off after using them is low quality to me.
you're talking about the logo on the tongue on the maestros, has nothing to do with flynit. Not a big deal at all imo. Definitely doesnt make the shoe low quality. Certain pairs were rushed so they have issues like that. Some come without gumbo card, laces etc. That's another issue

Al3x89 has a point.

For the guys saying "there will be a flyknit low"... SAYS WHO? JMAdidas?
I'll give it to you the guy has proved to be a credible source but it's time to face the facts... He was dead wrong when it came to the info he gave about the kibe 9 thus far. Didn't he say only 5 CW? And only limited? Sorry bub they is not what happened. He is the only source that has brought forth the idea of the FK lows. I'm saying I highly doubt that it will happen and IF it does maybe only something like an EXT version the main 9 WILL be the 9 em. Stop acting like that's a fact and keeping people confused ... That's pure SPECULATION.

Last edited:
I really hope Nike doesn't put too much focus on those trash lows and abandon the elites to early.

I don't mind if they do a couple EM lows.

But I think it would be a waste if Nike didn't do atleast 12 c/w's for the elite.

Al3x89 has a point.

For the guys saying "there will be a flyknit low"... SAYS WHO? JMAdidas?
I'll give it to you the guy has proved to be a credible source but it's time to face the facts... He was dead wrong when it came to the info he gave about the kibe 9 thus far. Didn't he say only 5 CW? And only limited? Sorry bub they is not what happened. He is the only source that has brought forth the idea of the FK lows. I'm saying I highly doubt that it will happen and IF it does maybe only something like an EXT version the main 9 WILL be the 9 em. Stop acting like that's a fact and keeping people confused ... That's pure SPECULATION.

wondering the same thing.. my friends sources told him that there wont be any flyknit lows and just mesh.

the only reason why i still had hope is cause some of you guys say there will be :frown:

Paint coming off after using them is low quality to me.
you're talking about the logo on the tongue on the maestros, has nothing to do with flynit. Not a big deal at all imo. Definitely doesnt make the shoe low quality. Certain pairs were rushed so they have issues like that. Some come without gumbo card, laces etc. That's another issue

You do realize everything you listed falls under "quality control" ...

For $230, the paint should last. I have Kobe 5/6 that have been worn many many times on the court and the swoosh is still there.

Also, I'm not an expert on flynit, but since there's fuse(?) under the flynit itself on the Kobe line, doesn't that kind of defeat the purpose of flynit? I understand it has to be there for support reasons but if it's there, it's not a true flynit shoe..

Last edited:
If we're talking about quality, I hope you're not buying Jordans.

Thats just one colorway. The others don't have those issues as far as I know. And 225 is becoming the new 150 in sneakers. Rookies were 200 and feel like at least the kobes are comfortable

Last edited by a moderator:

Thats all I want too.....give me MP lows. Has there been word/leaks on that or just speculation at this point?
There has been no words/leaks or speculations that there are MP lows, and I can bet all my kobes that there won't be a MP low.
If the lows have great lockdown watch out, will dethrone the 8 as the better overall performer.
Kobe line has been known to have great lockdown, but the 9's traction is not as good and judging from those pics, they might keep the same sole

Nike dropped the ball so hard not making the lows flyknit 
mean.gif

and the Achilles stitch thing on the back looks freakin stupid on the lows
That red stitching in the back IMO ruined the whole shoe, lows and highs. Without them, the Highs would be sooooooooooooooo much cleaner
Dude love the avatar. I remember watching that when scottie was telling MJ to come back. I didnt know he had on the 10s. Iconic moment in bball.
That was the charity game Scottie hosted and i believe in the last game at the old bulls stadium in which MJ did play and kissed the floor at the end
^^^ I never saw a 9.5 this morning. I ordered a 9.
 Theres a 9.5 now as of 8:14 AM EST

Those "midcuts" of the MPs were just the Masterpieces with the collar pushed down.

This first low colorway is meh to me... need to see one that grabs my full attention. :nerd:

i c. Thank you for the clarification.
I wish they would also release some lows with the fkyknit upper.
the mesh lows make them look like completely different shoe like the aj 11 low i.e. compared to the mids with patent.

Back
Top Bottom