THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
I noticed on the NDC calendar the color listed for the GS Elites releasing 3/22 is for the Details in men. I wonder if it's a different shoe or just slight color changes for the GS pairs.
I saw all three of the GS pairs today at HOH. Is it even Flyknit on those? It doesn't feel or even look like flyknit. Anybody know about this?

They are behind unloading trucks. I called yesterday because mine were stuck. Luckily they came today
did they still have shipping updates? or did you get a surprise delivery 
nerd.gif

whats interesting is that they didn't do a RSVP for these, leads me to believe there are more Perspectives than Inspirations.

whats interesting is that they didn't do a RSVP for these, leads me to believe there are more Perspectives than Inspirations.
Yup everybody who missed out on the first three should be able to get these fairly easy or put a little effort.

Gettin a lil anxious/restless for Saturday

I can't possibly strike out on these

Seem to be plenty to go around

Last edited:
Something tells me that if you "miss out" on the Perspectives this weekend, you weren't really trying. :rolleyes

There looks to be PLENTY to go around...

Last edited:
yeah thats what i'm hoping as well. I didn't even realize till today I went to the closet to bring out some older kobes to ball in (since i can't get use to the IX's yet), and i pulled out the blue camo VI's 
smokin.gif
 looks just like Perspectives.

do you know what ntny is doing? They told me RSVP when I called today around 4PM. That doesn't make sense bc they didn't announce it on their twitter. 21Mercer told me fcfs. The footlockers I called in the area are doing raffles..  the champs are doing fcfs lol.. wtf is going on 

Last edited:

do you know what ntny is doing? They told me RSVP when I called today around 4PM. That doesn't make sense bc they didn't announce it on their twitter. 21Mercer told me fcfs. The footlockers I called in the area are doing raffles..  lol.. wth is going on 
 i have no idea as well, I usually go by what they announce on twitter. So far they only announced the Infrared 3's so i'm assuming the perspectives might be FCFS since they announced RSVP for the other IX's and not these. Either way, I'm guaranteed a pair. Got 6 raffle tickets in the bowl where theres only 20 tickets in there and the list showing nobody signed up for a 8/8.5 and this was at 3 stores. Not to mention i easily got the Inspiration last week on any site and they seemed more "limited" than the Perspectives. I got my 3 stores, and then my bot on NDC, and then FTL, FA, Eastbay, and DSG to get them. Should be a cakewalk for me.

Inspirations will go down as one of my fav IX Elites because it's the closet thing Nike will give us to the traditional "Black Mamba" away colorway

There will be much more than the Inspirations. They will be in so many more stores and on almost all sites. Plus, I think you'll see less resellers buying these because the Inspirations are just sitting on eBay $250-$300.

Inspirations will go down as one of my fav IX Elites because it's the closet thing Nike will give us to the traditional "Black Mamba" away colorway
Is that why they're for sale in your sig? Calm down, Nike isn't even done with this model yet. Just because they didn't give us a laker colorway for the 8's doesn't mean they won't for the 9's. They gave us a laker colorway in all the past models.

i have no idea as well, I usually go by what they announce on twitter. So far they only announced the Infrared 3's so i'm assuming the perspectives might be FCFS since they announced RSVP for the other IX's and not these. Either way, I'm guaranteed a pair. Got 6 raffle tickets in the bowl where theres only 20 tickets in there and the list showing nobody signed up for a 8/8.5 and this was at 3 stores. Not to mention i easily got the Inspiration last week on any site and they seemed more "limited" than the Perspectives. I got my 3 stores, and then my bot on NDC, and then FTL, FA, Eastbay, and DSG to get them. Should be a cakewalk for me.
thanks for the reply...  check pm though.

Is that why they're for sale in your sig? Calm down, Nike isn't even done with this model yet. Just because they didn't give us a laker colorway for the 8's doesn't mean they won't for the 9's. They gave us a laker colorway in all the past models.

For sale cause I ended up with 2 pairs. But what I mean is they are the Sulfur, Blk/Maize or Del Sol of the Elite IX's. Even if we get Lakers' purple/gold my personal favs of the Kobe line are the black/yellow cw's

Back
Top Bottom