THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters

whats interesting is that they didn't do a RSVP for these, leads me to believe there are more Perspectives than Inspirations.
There will be much more than the Inspirations. They will be in so many more stores and on almost all sites. Plus, I think you'll see less resellers buying these because the Inspirations are just sitting on eBay $250-$300.
Or less hype/demand for Perspectives 

The crazy thing is that these Perspectives might sit! DESPITE the raffle, people probably just signed up for it for the hell of it when signing up for the Infrared 3's (probably as a consolation prize). Theres gonna be some, if not, a lot of unclaimed perspectives just like the RSVP service. And when the kobe XII or XIII come out, people will regret passing on these. Like how people are regretting passing on the Miles Davis/Duke Kobe V

The crazy thing is that these Perspectives might sit! DESPITE the raffle, people probably just signed up for it for the hell of it when signing up for the Infrared 3's (probably as a consolation prize). Theres gonna be some, if not, a lot of unclaimed perspectives just like the RSVP service. And when the kobe XII or XIII come out, people will regret passing on these. Like how people are regretting passing on the Miles Davis/Duke Kobe V
Yeah, I agree. I think a lot of people looking to flip them will check ebay around 8AM-9AM and see that they're not selling, and then won't pick up their raffle or rsvp shoe.

Nah the perspectives ain't gonna sit they better then all the colors so far if they do sit it's because they are mass produced

I was able to add an 11 to the cart. Half size to small for me but thought I could help somebody out there.
I think a couple people have tried to buy those for awhile. Not sure whats going on with that website but the Pythons have been popping up on and off for the past couple weeks. Somebody ordered and then it got cancelled. This could be legit i was just messing since it's been on the 8 thread about this for awhile.

Nah the perspectives ain't gonna sit they better then all the colors so far if they do sit it's because they are mass produced
If Inspirations can sit, the Perspectives CAN sit.  There seems to be an equal amount of love/hate for this just like the Inspirations. 

Yeah, I agree. I think a lot of people looking to flip them will check ebay around 8AM-9AM and see that they're not selling, and then won't pick up their raffle or rsvp shoe.
Resellers should have learned their mistakes from the Inspirations.

Getting my inspiration tomorrow... tried to like the perspective... but i just cant see it wearing it to play ball ... its either dominant black or white based shoe for me

Looking at how many stores will have them, I wouldn't be surprised if they did sit for a little, in certain areas of course.

Inspirations didn't sit anywhere around where I'm at. So I doubt perspectives will
Well no offense, but just because they didn't sit where you're at doesn't mean they didn't sit at all somewhere else. theres a world outside of Wisconsin.

For me, sitting is when the shoe goes on the shelf. If they were on the shelves no matter on release date or for whatever time, they're sitting. Which means that you still had time or a chance to get them if the store is able to sell to the people who lined up for them and still had some to put on the shelf. Because usually, sneakers on release date is put at the counter to sell. After the general mass gets them, they have leftovers to put on the shelf. Theres already stories of some stores with the Inspirations on display, so yeah, they SAT.

Last edited:
Did the academy end up getting the inspirations last week? I checked at the usual time and all the pages and couldn't find them.

"Sitting" means not getting sold for a month or 2.

Judging from how high the hype is for these and the 9 in general, they won't sit.

Some people haven't even tried the 9s yet.

Picking the SLH over kobe 9's is hypebeast? Really? REALLY?
Yes they are very underrated probably one of the best colorways.If you pick them because you like them that's fine but because you hate the perspectives? Why so much hate I don't understand

"Sitting" means not getting sold for a month or 2.

Judging from how high the hype is for these and the 9 in general, they won't sit.

Some people haven't even tried the 9s yet.
if thats your definition then thats fine, Like i said, "sitting" is defined by my previous post.

The Lebron Gator King XI's were at my local finishline a WEEK after release date, that is major SITTING in my book. 

Well no offense, but just because they didn't sit where you're at doesn't mean they didn't sit at all somewhere else. theres a world outside of Wisconsin.

For me, sitting is when the shoe goes on the shelf. If they were on the shelves no matter on release date or for whatever time, they're sitting. Which means that you still had time or a chance to get them if the store is able to sell to the people who lined up for them and still had some to put on the shelf. Because usually, sneakers on release date is put at the counter to sell. After the general mass gets them, they have leftovers to put on the shelf. Theres already stories of some stores with the Inspirations on display, so yeah, they SAT.

vinotwofour vinotwofour this is true but there is world outside wisconsin my friend. But l stand on this if the perspectives were limited as the other shoes they wouldn't sit at all. But I still think by the time march is over people won't be able to find them in there size

@vinotwofour this is true but there is world outside wisconsin my friend. But l stand on this if the perspectives were limited as the other shoes they wouldn't sit at all. But I still think by the time march is over people won't be able to find them in there size
Maybe mid April. Lot of shoes still coming out.

Yes they are very underrated probably one of the best colorways.If you pick them because you like them that's fine but because you hate the perspectives? Why so much hate I don't understand

I have nothing against the perspectives but with that price tag, If I don't love them I'm not dropping that kind of money. The SLH on the other hand, I've been waiting for their release ever since I saw them. *kanye shrug*

I have nothing against the perspectives but with that price tag, If I don't love them I'm not dropping that kind of money. The SLH on the other hand, I've been waiting for their release ever since I saw them. *kanye shrug*
they're almost the same price. Lebron XI's are $200 MSRP so they're not far off from Kobe IX Elite $225 MSRP

Back
Top Bottom