THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
UnDs these "Masterpiece" today, very comfortable. walked a lot in them and just felt amazing, based on that these will hit the court soon. the salesman kept trying to negotiate a deal for the shoes :rofl:
141i7g7.jpg

Last edited:
UnDs these "Masterpiece" today, very comfortable. walked a lot in them and just felt amazing, based on that these will hit the court soon. the salesman kept trying to negotiate a deal for the shoes
roll.gif

I would of done a trade MP for the GTR.

I have been offered the Details when they release + 180 cash for my MP's. Fair or no?

Depends which one you like more. Both are clean. Deatails cleaner and MPs louder but both are good. I would plus $180 cash. Great deal for you use it to buy some other nice kicks

Kinda surprised by all the Perspective hate. Rocked mine all day yesterday and got lots of compliments. If these were limited, TLO, whatever, I think many opinions would be different. Just sayin.

did anyone see these? Look like inspiratons with some red weaves on the medial side and black liner behind the tongue. 

Back
Top Bottom