THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
The perspectives are the first good summer CW in these, so far the CWs been quite dark and similar these perspectives give a whole new flavor to it.

I have been offered the Details when they release + 180 cash for my MP's. Fair or no?
take it!!!!! if ur shoes are worth 400+ why the hell would u wear them? for looks? attention? its just not practical in my opinion. i sold both my MPs for 425 which was the highest offer i got. details will probably resell for 300+ u add the 180 on top of that thats 200+ profit. or u can just keep the shoes and have 180.  either way its a win-win.

take it!!!!! if ur shoes are worth 400+ why the hell would u wear them? for looks? attention? its just not practical in my opinion. i sold both my MPs for 425 which was the highest offer i got. details will probably resell for 300+ u add the 180 on top of that thats 200+ profit. or u can just keep the shoes and have 180.  either way its a win-win.
what's wrong with wearing shoes worth $400 or more? I've already balled in my MP at least 10 times and scuffed them a couple spots on the carbon fiber and I don't even think twice about it.

Last edited:

what's wrong with wearing shoes worth $400 or more? I've already balled in my MP at least 10 times and scuffed them a couple spots on the carbon fiber and I don't even think twice about it.
nothing. im just saying i would sell it instead of wearing it cuz its not practical in my opinion. i thought about balling in mines too until someone offered 425 for it so i sold it. ill probably use that money for a less hyped kobe 9.

Some ppl are in it for the money

Some ppl are in it for the love

When people start doing the > post is it because they want to post, but have nothing constructive to say?
lol exactly... I always think the same thing every time I see one of those post. Rating the color ways is so subjective that it's not even worth posting

Last edited:
lol exactly... I always think the same thing every time I see one of those post. Rating the color ways is so subjective that it's not even worth posting

That, or you know a thread must've slowed down when people start listing their top 5 colorways.

Has anyone dealt with kb24 customer service before? Emailed yesterday requesting order cancellation, still no reply -,-

Has anyone dealt with kb24 customer service before? Emailed yesterday requesting order cancellation, still no reply -,-

yeah, you can FORGET about canceling anything... you bought it you will get it.

they do not answer emails and won't cancel your order

So people cant list their favourite color ways/say which ones they like and don't like?????????? They're still talking about the shoe right????? :lol:

Have nothing constructive to say????? :x Get over yourself :smh:

Maestro >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

was this a serious post?? lol my MPs stay on my feet. they were worth $246 when i bought them because i liked them.

Back
Top Bottom