THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
Just saying that the 4 shoes that released regarding that Championship have different meanings, to me, like the 4 colorways of 6s that released for the ASG the following season.

4 shoes may symbolize the same event/theme in both cases, but they're not the same shoe...IMO.

That's it.

Last edited:
I could be wrong, but I've always understood "Grail" to be a term used to describe a shoe that you've been after for sometime but it's eluded you on multiple occasions.

Not a shoe that's coming out and you like a lot.

That's another way of looking at it. By your definition that would be the Oregon foams for me.

First wear I went with elite socks and fit was perfect. Second time I wore thin dri-fit socks cause I was planning to swap to the lebron xi inserts but I never made the switch cause fit was still great. No heel slippage for me and this is lacing up to the second to last eyelet. Dead space in the forefoot wasn't an issue either. Don't notice it while playing.

My pick ups

View media item 849023View media item 849024View media item 849025
Those Masterpieces eluded me :frown:

The Perspectives might be my favorite pair. The color is LOUD which I'm not used to rockin but it looks so good to me. The Gumbos are the most unique and are probably the hottest especially with that touch on the glow in the dark sole.

Anyone seen if or think they're doing a Back To The Future colorway? The shoe design is made for it.

Last edited:
Anyone seen good detailed pics of the Details yet? Really want the MPs but ima settle for the Details..

The tongues on these shoes have no support. They hang out too far unless you tie them to the top hole. I don't like that.

I also don't like these mint green soles on the ASGs anymore. What the hell was Nike thinking. Red, gold or black would have been much better.

You right the tongues would be much better if they were a little more structured and wouldn't flap over. Personally I'm worried about wearing them with shorts casually.

Last edited:
You right the tongues would be much better if they were a little more structured and wouldn't flap over. Personally I'm worried about wearing them with shorts casually.

Yeah, I got three pairs and haven't worn them because of the bad weather. I laced up my ASGs today and the tongue flapped too much for me to tuck my pants. Didn't look too bad with my pants over them though but that's not how I wear my stuff.

I'm interested to see how they look with shorts.

The tongues on these shoes have no support. They hang out too far unless you tie them to the top hole. I don't like that.

I also don't like these mint green soles on the ASGs anymore. What the hell was Nike thinking. Red, gold or black would have been much better.

I think it was inspiration trailing the galaxy asgs. Like we should use glow in the dark somewhere

UnDs these "Masterpiece" today, very comfortable. walked a lot in them and just felt amazing, based on that these will hit the court soon. the salesman kept trying to negotiate a deal for the shoes
roll.gif

141i7g7.jpg
DANG, MPs and a GTR.  You must be balling.

My pick ups

View media item 849023View media item 849024View media item 849025
Those Masterpieces eluded me :frown:

The Perspectives might be my favorite pair. The color is LOUD which I'm not used to rockin but it looks so good to me. The Gumbos are the most unique and are probably the hottest especially with that touch on the glow in the dark sole.

Anyone seen if or think they're doing a Back To The Future colorway? The shoe design is made for it.

This angle of the inspirations makes me hate em.

I actually think they look great in that pic. I kind of want to grab a pair now.

I'm not a fan of the all star game colorway but I think I'm like the only one.

Last edited:
Realpromotagg posted some detailed pics of the details on his ig check them out. I would post but he did it using flipgram

A lot of people be complaining about the Kobe 9 ELITE price and it's his elite shoe. 225 ain't nothing compared to what the lebron 11 elite cost. The lebron 11 elite will be $275. Now that's absurd. That's 300 with tax no question

Back
Top Bottom