THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
no disrespect taken, that's easy. The 8 is my favorite kobe. The elite 8 Heros were my fav shoe. The 9 is better to me. Thus my favorite color way . The details, would be my holy grail. I will probably put them in an icebox case.

Gotcha

Understandable

MLK IV
MLK IV
MLK IV
MLK IV
MLK IV

honorable mention...

MLK IV

Yes, the Gold Mamba.

Since there are so many fantastic Kobe's it hard to pick just one. However, I can say the Kobe IV MLK makes my top five along with the
Aston Martins, Bruce Lee's, ASG ' 4's and Prelude 6.

no disrespect taken, that's easy. The 8 is my favorite kobe. The elite 8 Heros were my fav shoe. The 9 is better to me. Thus my favorite color way . The details, would be my holy grail. I will probably put them in an icebox case.

I could be wrong, but I've always understood "Grail" to be a term used to describe a shoe that you've been after for sometime but it's eluded you on multiple occasions.

Not a shoe that's coming out and you like a lot.

^Are you saying the Kobe 8 Superhero in the green colorway?

I could be wrong, but I've always understood "Grail" to be a term used to describe a shoe that you've been after for sometime but it's eluded you on multiple occasions.

Not a shoe that's coming out and you like a lot.
So once you obtain your "grail", is t not your grail anymore?

That word gets thrown around too easy now days. Most kids "grails" are what's hot at the moment....

those Parade V's though.. not a lot of people know what those are. 

I was lucky enough to get both BS colorways and 5 rings for retail from the Academy 4 years ago.

But when Kobe broke out those Parades, my heart broke a little because Nike never released them to the public. :smh:

So once you obtain your "grail", is t not your grail anymore?

That word gets thrown around too easy now days. Most kids "grails" are what's hot at the moment....

Lol idk what other people do.

But I got about 4 pairs I consider my grails, based on how many times I failed at copping them.

Now that I own them they are most definitely still my "grails" because that's a part of the story of why they're so great to me and mean little to nothing to anyone else.

Back
Top Bottom