THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
My favorite model is the 6 then probably the 8 & 9. The 9 will probably take the 8s spot but my favorite shoe from Kobe.

Kobe 6 Barcelona blue
Kobe 6 Barcelona crimson color
Kobe 7 cloak
Kobe 8 supernatural
Kobe 5 USC
Kobe 4 matador or rice

That PE looks plain, especially with just ordinary patent leather instead of the normal design.

Those black/yellow PEs are pretty nice. I'd personally take the Inspirations over them though. I like how the Inspirations have more variety in the flyknit upper.

Those black/yellow PE's are very nice. Much better than the Inspiration's IMO. Inspiration to me looks like a poor mans MC... *flamesuiton*

I was happy to get my hands on any pair Kobe 9s but my favorite are the MPs with the perspectives being a close second. I like the references to art history and painting. My holy grail Kobes are the Del Sol Kobe IV. 

Those black/yellow PE's are very nice. Much better than the Inspiration's IMO. Inspiration to me looks like a poor mans MC... *flamesuiton*

MC? you mean Masterpiece, right?

I get what you're saying but MP and Inspiration look nothing alike tho... the only similar thing they have are both blackbased colorway

in terms of the graphic. Is it not the same across those 4 shoes?

The Big Stages have the same graphic, while the 5 Rings and Parades have different graphics if I'm not mistaken.

But they're 4 different shoes that symbolize 3 different events.

Saying they're the same would be like incorrectly saying the 4 ASG 6s are basically the same shoe... IMO.

Last edited:
I got my TTS initially and I definitely felt like I should size down half a size.  Too much room in the toe box area.  I have wide feet though so hopefully they won't be too snug.  I have a size 9 that I have to try on ASAP.

Which is why I'm glad I ordered an 11.5 and a 12

I don't have wide feet so I don't think I'll be too comfy with extra toebox space. I hate that anyway.

But hey, we'll see.

The Big Stages have the same graphic, while the 5 Rings and Parades have matching graphics id im not mistaken.

But they're 4 different shoes that symbolize 3 different events.

Saying they're the same would be like incorrectly saying the 4 ASG 6s are basically the same shoe... IMO.
The Big Stages and the Parades have the same graphic on them. The 5rings is different writings but same style of graphics on them. I didn't say they are exactly the same shoe, just saying the style is essentially the same (in terms of graphics since you wanna get specific). Obviously they all symbolize different things, but they're the SAME event if you look at it. They're all part of the same championship. It's not absurd sounding as you make it seem like, not as absurd as other people who've been saying Kobe 4-8 is the same shoe 
laugh.gif

and MC stands for Multi-Color. Which would technically also be correct for the MP since nike made flyknit lunars, flyknit trainers, and flyknit racers in MC.

does anyone else feel their heel lift up slightly when they play ball in the kobe 9? Just played ball in them for the first time and not feeling the heel lockdown on them.

Didn't make it "absurd sounding"... sorry if you took it that way :rolleyes

I just disagreed with you in saying those 4 shoes were basically the same. I know they aren't to me, and I'm sure there are others that feel the same.

When I look at my pairs, the thought of "Hey, these are basically the same shoe." has never crossed my mind.

Oh well. We'll just have to agree to disagree.

I respect your opinion on disagreeing and i get what you mean though. That thought doesn't cross my mind a lot either. I'm also a owner of both the Big Stages and the 5rings. But they're a lot more in common than your analogy of the All Star VI's all looking alike. 

Back
Top Bottom