THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
This is a little off topic but has anyone sent shoes in to Panini to have a player sign them? I am considering mailing my masterpieces in for a Kobe signature.

I think USPS lost my Inspirations. Shoes were expected on Monday and still no shoes. Site hasn't been updated either.

Any shoes I know are being delivered by usps I always ask the seller or a delivery confirmation. It's worth the extra loot

I think USPS lost my Inspirations. Shoes were expected on Monday and still no shoes. Site hasn't been updated either.
Did you get them off eBay. It's always like that. 99% of the time you should be okay. But damn it does suck when you turn out to be that 1%

Don't even get me started on usps. They have delivered my packages to the wrong condominiums in my neighborhood. Sometimes not even on the same block. I have to go door to door asking each door man to check for my package bc USPS say's it was delivered. Three times in the last 2 weeks they did this. Another time they put my package in the wrong mailbox of someone in my building.

Once it's delivered their only response is "well it was delivered so someone in your building must have stole it." Um no b****, your carriers deliver my s*** to the wrong f****** building. I never utilize USPS anymore. Even if it costs more, I'll use UPS or FedEx bc the piece of mind is worth it.

Basically once USPS says delivered they are no longer responsible. (In their eyes). Even if their dumb employees deliver it to the wrong place or wrong apartment, as long as it says delivered, that's it. Tough ****.

Last edited:

Did you get them off eBay. It's always like that. 99% of the time you should be okay. But damn it does suck when you turn out to be that 1%
I had that happen to me while staying in Long Beach, CA. I bought a pair of shoes off of ebay and the tracking said they were delivered but I never received them and I was home all day. It turned out that my mailman was on vacation and they had younger people who had never delivered before working the route. They had been delivering mail to the wrong addresses for weeks and I ended up falling victim to it. I wrote an angry letter to USPS but they never followed up or reimbursed me. I wasn't too angry because they were some $50 brooks running shoes but I did learn my lesson. Always ask for signature confirmation and don't have anything delivered to you if you're staying in a ****** area. USPS doesn't care.

Don't even get me started on usps. They have delivered my packages to the wrong condominiums in my neighborhood. Sometimes not even on the same block. I have to go door to door asking each door man to check for my package bc USPS say's it was delivered. Three times in the last 2 weeks they did this. Another time they put my package in the wrong mailbox of someone in my building.

Once it's delivered their only response is "well it was delivered so someone in your building must have stole it." Um no b****, your carriers deliver my s*** to the wrong f****** building. I never send anything to anyone USPS anymore. Even if it costs more, the piece of mind is worth it.

Basically once USPS says delivered they are no longer responsible. (In their eyes)
This.

I've had that happen to me twice.

Went to my local post office to ask about them, and both times they were sitting in the back.
mean.gif
I heard that you can also ask that they hold your packages. I'm not sure if it works but its worth trying.

I heard that you can also ask that they hold your packages. I'm not sure if it works but its worth trying.

If you call your local post office they can hold your package there (or at least leave a note for the carrier to leave it there and hope that the carrier isn't totally incompetent).

USPS Priority Mail and Priority Express (I think that's the name of the services) do have a leave at post office option that the seller can offer at no extra charge.

Last edited:

I know my mailman, so 99% of the time there's no problems delivering stuff to my house. Problem is we have 2 mailmen now, 1 for mail and another for packages. My problem was tracking the package online, it says "out for delivery" early in the morning, and then nothing shows up.

Dude just didn't feel like doing his job and just took packages back to the Post Office.

If you call your local post office they can hold your package there (or at least leave a note for the carrier to leave it there and hope that the carrier isn't totally incompetent).
Incompetence is the Post Offices' Middle Name.

I know my mailman, so 99% of the time there's no problems delivering stuff to my house. Problem is we have 2 mailmen now, 1 for mail and another for packages. My problem was tracking the package online, it says "out for delivery" early in the morning, and then nothing shows up.

Dude just didn't feel like doing his job and just took packages back to the Post Office.
yup..  There have been a couple times my packages said out for delivery and didn't come till the next day. There have also been a ton of times where the packages said delivered and didn't come till the next day also. Those can all be chalked up to the carrier being lazy. Basically they scan the packages all at once but then don't take them to all the places until a day or two later.

yup..  There have been a couple times my packages said out for delivery and didn't come till the next day. There have also been a ton of times where the packages said delivered and didn't come till the next day also. Those can all be chalked up to the carrier being lazy. Basically they scan the packages all at once but then don't take them to all the places until a day or two later.
Atleast they scanning your packages. The post office by my work is known to not scan anything because they say they are too busy. I rather get a acceptance scan atleast I know they got it.

Back
Top Bottom