THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
The hypebeast era started on the Kobe 5, IT WAS KOBE'S ERA AND LEBRICK IS/WAS BENEFITING FROM IT. Lebrick 7 sat on shelves but Nike had to push Lebrick's line so they started pushing Lebron VS Kobe ads to the media. If it wasn't for the Kobe 5, nobody would care about Lebrick 7s. It was only until Lebrick 8s came out. It went hand in hand against the Kobe 6s.

Mind you, nobody would care about Lebricks if it wasn't for the Kobes. Why? Bcos Lebrick fans doesn't care about Lebrick shoes about 5 years ago. Kobe fans love to rock Kobe kicks however. Everybody will only worry about Jordans if it wasn't for Kobe bringing Nike Basketball back in the map.

HOW DO I KNOW? BECAUSE BEFORE ALL THIS, IT WAS SO EASY TO BUY WHETHER IT'S A GR OR LIMITED. ONLY AIR JORDANS LIMITED RELEASES LIKE THE EMINEM 2'S, UNDEFEATED 4'S, AND ALL THEM OTHER DIMES WERE REALLY HARD. RETROS WERE EASY.
Let's not forget this was also before RSVP Twitter and Bots. Back then a few years ago, you just had to be the fastest guy on the keyboard, which I was. Big Bang Lebrons were an easy cop online. MV Lebrons, I got 12 pairs, so yeah things are different now...

So I go to my local ftl and see that they were gettin details now and dude says he can hold my pair I jus gotta come in early which is coo so everything's good then here comes my buddy who I was with sees Kobe's 9 for 1st and is geeked says man I give u a dub to hold me a pair [emoji]128530[/emoji] and he's one of those ppl who jus be talkin lol but anyways so I get dude number and hit him 1st thing he says can I get a dub for holdin them this guy ain't said nun bout no money to my jackass homie started runnin his mouth messin up my lick now I see ima have to pay extra if I want anything local.... S/n he said I can use bday coupon so it's really a wash but I wanted that lick! Smh

Hi English?

Does anyone know where I can get some black kobe socks with the white shozoku logo? I have been looking everywhere for a pair to complete the logo on my
Xmas pair. Trying to find these socks is like trying to find Bigfoot.

So I go to my local ftl and see that they were gettin details now and dude says he can hold my pair I jus gotta come in early which is coo so everything's good then here comes my buddy who I was with sees Kobe's 9 for 1st and is geeked says man I give u a dub to hold me a pair [emoji]128530[/emoji] and he's one of those ppl who jus be talkin lol but anyways so I get dude number and hit him 1st thing he says can I get a dub for holdin them this guy ain't said nun bout no money to my jackass homie started runnin his mouth messin up my lick now I see ima have to pay extra if I want anything local.... S/n he said I can use bday coupon so it's really a wash but I wanted that lick! Smh

105463659-fd0b4ae5aab9674cb0fb8046d4c01fb1.4bfb3d30-full.gif

Last edited:
English Version:

The Footlocker employee at my local Footlocker retail location promised to hold a pair for me until my colleague offered him $20 to hold them for him, even though my colleague isn't even really interested in sneakers!  Then I talked to the Footlocker employee again on the phone and now he is asking me for a $20 bill, and he didn't mention anything about money earlier in the conversation until my blabbermouth friend mentioned it.  He said I could use my birthday coupon to help with the $20.  So, I will break even, but I really wanted the good fortune without paying.  Shake my f-ing head.

I may be speaking too soon, but I love the fact that with just a week away from its release, them Masta Brucie's have almost no hype from the savages.

These look like an easy pickup and I couldn't be more geeked that most ppl who are up on them are uninterested.

YESSIR. 
nthat.gif

English Version:
The Footlocker employee at my local Footlocker retail location promised to hold a pair for me until my colleague offered him $20 to hold them for him, even though my colleague isn't even really interested in sneakers!  Then I talked to the Footlocker employee again on the phone and now he is asking me for a $20 bill, and he didn't mention anything about money earlier in the conversation until my blabbermouth friend mentioned it.  He said I could use my birthday coupon to help with the $20.  So, I will break even, but I really wanted the good fortune without paying.  Shake my f-ing head.
Perfect translation for ppl who didn't think it was English lol [emoji]128076[/emoji]

English Version:
:rofl:rolleyes

Back
Top Bottom