THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
I dont think the tongue pops out that high on the 9 lows. From the bruce lee pic shoe. They look like venomenons but then they don't. Have no clue.

Have you seen the lows on anyone else's foot to make that call? It's pretty apparent from the back heel they are the 9

Last edited:
The topic came up because someone posted a link about the comparison. I don't care about comparing them. I collected shoes for ten years, stopped for about three years and then I saw these 9s in December. First shoes I've bought in over three years and it's the best looking basketball shoe that Nike has made in at least five years.
Who is this.....proto? Insist on telling us his life story in every post. Move on. Your argument is simply opinion and no where close to fact. Location and market has to do with shoes sitting...not the model itself.

Have you seen the lows on anyone else's foot to make that call? It's pretty apparent from the back heel they are the 9
Nope. but from that new pic they are confirmed the 9 lows. It just didn't look like it would go up that hight from the initial pics.

I think cause he didn't lace them up made that tongue look even higher or wait they are laced I think?

He still looks pissed in that picture.

They don't look half bad on his feet. The Turn. 
roll.gif

Last edited:
Nope. but from that new pic they are confirmed the 9 lows. It just didn't look like it would go up that hight from the initial pics.

I think cause he didn't lace them up made that tongue look even higher or wait they are laced I think?

He still looks pissed in that picture.

They don't look half bad on his feet. The Turn. :rofl:
I feel ya. I think they look great

Those are the 9 lows. You csn see the heel section on the left shoe. I'm ready
beat me to it...  heel counter dead give a way. Whoever said that HOH normally shows shoes before release...  not my HOH. Went there to see the 9 low, and they didn't have any on display. Was able to scoop up 5 raffle tickets for the Detail though lol.

Last edited:
So I go to my local ftl and see that they were gettin details now and dude says he can hold my pair I jus gotta come in early which is coo so everything's good then here comes my buddy who I was with sees Kobe's 9 for 1st and is geeked says man I give u a dub to hold me a pair [emoji]128530[/emoji] and he's one of those ppl who jus be talkin lol but anyways so I get dude number and hit him 1st thing he says can I get a dub for holdin them this guy ain't said nun bout no money to my jackass homie started runnin his mouth messin up my lick now I see ima have to pay extra if I want anything local.... S/n he said I can use bday coupon so it's really a wash but I wanted that lick! Smh

heres an easter kobe 8 for comparison, someone said they could also be the ''world cup'', forgot who

Back
Top Bottom