THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
lol yea I guess but I didn't know it got to the point I gotta give a dub jus to get sum gr Kobe's that cost 240 with tax "the struggle"

Last edited:
Ace Boog

Id have str8 put my homeboy in his place

I can't stand a MF who just be talking for the moment

Specially if they're not even into kix/Kobes like that

Grinds my gears

Eyedea

Glassankles has/had an 11.5 for sale..

If u can wear that size or do u have fat/wide feet?

Just thought I'd try to Cliff Paul..

Last edited:
Eyedea

Glassankles has/had an 11.5 for sale..

If u can wear that size or do u have fat/wide feet?

Just thought I'd try to Cliff Paul..
saw that and have been considering... i do have wide feet tho... length would not be an issue width may be. 11.5 barkley posites work just barely for reference, but they run big

my true size is probably 12.5, the struggle.....

8s are pretty snug on the sides in 12 but i went with those, 13s were too big

Last edited:
Ace Boog

Id have str8 put my homeboy in his place

I can't stand a MF who just be talking for the moment

Specially if they're not even into kix/Kobes like that

Grinds my gears
Man I'm sayin smh I definitely said sumthn messed up my whole plug now homie gone expect sumthn on top Everytime I tell him to hold sumthn I seen the lightswitch turn on real quick like [emoji]128173[/emoji] I can come up of these fools! lol if it was limited I wouldn't have problem but grs too now Smh

went to my local footlocker today to ask if they are getting the details.

the two guys working there said no, so i was a little disappointed especially since had the two previous colorways

oh well i guess im gonna try my luck at other stores and online

saw that and have been considering... i do have wide feet tho... length would not be an issue width may be. 11.5 barkley posites work just barely for reference, but they run big

my true size is probably 12.5, the struggle.....

8s are pretty snug on the sides in 12 but i went with those, 13s were too big

Oh damn lol

Decisions decisions

BUT!!! U could always sell them if they didn't work out for u my guy

Try some thin socks maybe..

Man I'm sayin smh I definitely said sumthn messed up my whole plug now homie gone expect sumthn on top Everytime I tell him to hold sumthn I seen the lightswitch turn on real quick like [emoji]128173[/emoji] I can come up of these fools! lol if it was limited I wouldn't have problem but grs too now Smh

Sorry dude bro

Ida made homeboy walk home tho lol

Oh damn lol

Decisions decisions

BUT!!! U could always sell them if they didn't work out for u my guy

Try some thin socks maybe..
probably a good call, especially since elites (which i usually wear) with these is not a good look

anyway thanks and repped your cliff paul post

Sorry dude bro

Ida made homeboy walk home tho lol
lol the thought crossed my mind.... He told me that's how u get the hookup I'm like yea that's how corrupt a good Ftl employee lol now he always gone be lookin for the come up. I was all set without a word of money o well since I'm payin homie now I'ma tell him I'm keepn my bday coupon to cover my cost lol

lol the thought crossed my mind.... He told me that's how u get the hookup I'm like yea that's how corrupt a good Ftl employee lol now he always gone be lookin for the come up. I was all set without a word of money o well since I'm payin homie now I'ma tell him I'm keepn my bday coupon to cover my cost lol

Lol I know tha's right

View media item 869953View media item 869951
View media item 869956the right ones on the pic with 4. these the ''easter'' 9 lows?

I-Want-One-Tony-Stark-In-Iron-Man-2-Gif.gif

Saw the kobe 9 low in person at a HoH. Very underwhelming. Would definitely prefer the kobe 8 over the 9 low.
agreed…after seeing the wrestling shoe style of the 9s i was hoping they'd come correct with the lows…sadly this isn't the case…the lows make the highs look somewhat good. 

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom