THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
I'm like fighting demons in my own head. At first I loved the details don't care for them as much and don't need em but for some reason I'm gonna be up Saturday trying to get them just for the hell of it. Like I really have a issue. 225 is a force for some damn shoes man. Like damn 2 pair of these are like 500 I could get 4 pairs of 8s with that (of course using coupons). I need to learn how to get a shoe only if I really want it not just for the hell of it. Anybody else have these issues lol?
Just got to learn to control yourself sometimes. We've all gone crazy buying shoes just the life of a sneakerhead. Once you get to certain point you just got to stop yourself. I kind of like buying apparel a lot more since it's cheaper especially at the Nike Factory store getting a lot of real recent merch sooner. I get my copping fix with apparel and just buy the shoes with discount or the ones you really want.

Pulled the trigger for $460 for MPs. Ended up selling my WTK for $460 so it was pretty much a trade. I figured prices will only go up on these and all preludes. Nows the time to buy imo

Love the WTK but i cant see myself wearing them. The MPs have been on my radar forever so it feels good to finally have them
I approve of this transaction :smokin

Congrats!

Just got to learn to control yourself sometimes. We've all gone crazy buying shoes just the life of a sneakerhead. Once you get to certain point you just got to stop yourself. I kind of like buying apparel a lot more since it's cheaper especially at the Nike Factory store getting a lot of real recent merch sooner. I get my copping fix with apparel and just buy the shoes with discount or the ones you really want.
Ya I get my fix from Ross in between releases that I really want. This Kobe is the most expensive shoe I've purchased since like the Penny V. I tried to get some Kobe 8's and I couldnt find any in my area so ya I dont think they sat at all but I do wear the cursed SIZE 13!!

alot of dudes called those pairs trash when they first popped up on instagram. Now kobe is rocking em so let the hype begin lol

The shape of the shoe makes them look like the flyknit versions of the lows
You gotta admit they look 100x Better on foot  though.

Ya I get my fix from Ross in between releases that I really want. This Kobe is the most expensive shoe I've purchased since like the Penny V. I tried to get some Kobe 8's and I couldnt find any in my area so ya I dont think they sat at all but I do wear the cursed SIZE 13!!
The curse of the Big Footed. You get some advantages too and disadvantages.

I approve of this transaction
smokin.gif

Congrats!
pimp.gif

Appreciate the love fam,I'm extremely hype.

alot of dudes called those pairs trash when they first popped up on instagram. Now kobe is rocking em so let the hype begin lol

The shape of the shoe makes them look like the flyknit versions of the lows
LOL. Not understanding how the "Shape" of the Shoe makes them look like the "Flyknit" Lows, when we haven't seen the Flyknit and the fabric of a shoe can't be told by the silhouette.

Flyknit Lows have yet to be confirmed with any validity, doubt there will even be any. They gotta save something for the Kobe X's anyway.  
wink.gif

By the way... if those are "Easter" 9's... those are the Most Garbage "Easter" Sneakers of ALL-TIME. 
sick.gif

af1 1982 af1 1982 congrats fam! Definitely a deal I would have done. Popped back in here since a long time, just in time to see that flourish. :nthat:

MPs are amazing. Probably the only kobe 9 I will have.

Last edited:
Do These fit TTS or should I go a .5 size up? I keep hearing that the shoe toe box are roomy. Please share, thanks!

Last edited:
Somebody offered me the MPs for $530 AUS.. so that's like $470-480 US ?

I don'y know if i should pull the trigger :smh:

I'm torn between the yellow and black lows or the details. I already have the MP's and Inspirations in the highs. Wanted a pair of lows for my collection but those details are straight heat

Back
Top Bottom