THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
I think they look sick so far. Hoping they end up looking close to that general shape. I like where they are going with this.

I wish that we could at least get some tech info like the cushioning setup

Right now they look aight, not exactly wowed but i like

seriously though I'm loving the mid shoe there.  I can imagine any non-Lifestyle EXT release for this shoe could be a real nice surprise.  

im glad the left the swoosh alone and didnt move it to a weird place like KD's and LeBrons, but im not a fan of the ankle area, hopefully they change that and hopefully the final product is a little lower

Theyre looking decent so far, i think a 60 dollar price hike is too much though

Liking it so far. If you take away the material between the Achilles and the lateral ankle if looks like a lowtop. I like that and it's something different from usual mids.

That'll be cool if there's a EM version for $150-$160 then a flyknit version for $180-$200. Also a low top version. There'll be more colorways than the 8s lol.

That'll be cool if there's a EM version for $150-$160 then a flyknit version for $180-$200. Also a low top version. There'll be more colorways than the 8s lol.

that's the dream. but no.

Now everyone looks at the Graffiti 8 Mids and thinks... "SO THAT's WHY!" lol

I like the fact that they're mids, all I have are lowtops and I'm getting tired. HAHAHAHA!
Anybody else appreciate the amount of Carbon Fiber in these? That's ridiculous.

there mids.. the durant 6s are lows... but i dont think these are even his shoes... kobe wouldnt release an all black plain shoe 

Just because the shoe is all black doesn't mean its not the 9.

It could be a wear test version, samples and wear tests dont have final CW's on them usually.

Back
Top Bottom