THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
Maybe, think the traction is a gamble but here's hoping it works terrific. Anxious to see night wings review whenhe does one eventually (assuming he will )

Very impressed. The Kobe line very rarely disappoints. $230 isn't too steep IMO. Still under the price point of the XX8's. Calendar marked.

I think these look hot but most likely will not buy since my ballin days are behind me and casually these will be a no go. Maybe if I can get a good deal though? Love the shoe.

I feel like this injury was a blessing in disguise and forced his designers to actually design something, instead of just slapping a new pattern on a slightly tweaked version of the same shoe and selling it as a new model.

i'm pretty indifferent to the design on these but man would i love ball in them. these have a "revolutionary" feel to them for me. can't wait to see the lows! (there are lows still coming out, right?)

You can easily rock these casually. You don't have to stuff every pair of jean you wear down or on top of a shoe. A banging shirt that color matches the kicks and you good.
Will  be cuffing  my pants.

These are the future.
pimp.gif

Maybe, think the traction is a gamble but here's hoping it works terrific. Anxious to see night wings review whenhe does one eventually (assuming he will )

Same. Also looking forward to mr foamer simpson. Dudes editing and camera angles make sneakers look amazing on-court.

You can easily rock these casually. You don't have to stuff every pair of jean you wear down or on top of a shoe. A banging shirt that color matches the kicks and you good.
Will  be cuffing  my pants.

These are the future.
pimp.gif

nthat.gif

That Kobe Prelude Pack :pimp:

I need those kobe 3s. Probably the BEST Kobes that released...So hard to find though :smh:

Back
Top Bottom