THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
AM hyperdunks (hi)

lebron mints

kb8 yots red suede

kb8 prelude

KBvi all star

with this kind of tongue? diff. color of course

Last edited:
Kobe had so many highlights wearing the 8s. I'm ready to see him make more wearing the 9s and nike make more money taking from my wallet. 

I definitely love this drawing, could be a very interesting shoe.  I assume the regular version of the Kobe 9 low won't feature Carbon Fiber since Nike usually use it on the "Elites" versions
Might be TPU, only my opinion though

source: 

Im not too sure with the Carbon Fiber and heel cup implementation on this shoe. it is not "above" the midsole but it is "over" the midsole and sits right on the outsole, unlike other Kobes Jordan XX8 or even Adidas Sprintframe...

Looks like when you'll strike with your heel you wont have any heel flexibility at all!!! it reminds me of the molded TPU over the midsole on the Air Jordan XX3 (one of my favorite though), it's heel strike was kind of clunky.

hope the CF won't crack too!

picture from kicksoncourt

Last edited:
@theballer nice PS man! You might want to put watermark on them though.. some ppl just love to steal other ppl work

That's what ppl said about EM upper. Too bad nike didn't take full advantage

THE BALLER - great PS's man. Many would be instant classic cw

oh I think they were able to take full advantage. they had plain uppers to multiple patterns including several midsole patterns. that was more than enough thank you.

I hope we don't get any plain upper Flyknit release. that would defeat the purpose of the entire idea.

Welcome back Kobe Bryant!!!! Starting a new season with the Kobe 9. The legend continues... The Black Mamba is back.

Last edited:
Not joking.......if they make a pair of Kobe 9s that are sage green I'm wearing em with my Air Force ABUs! Probably get in trouble tho.

Kobe should rock da preludes or some 9s tonight :pimp:

But yeah he'll probably rock some dope *** lakers pe 8's that we'll have no chance of copping :smh:

I'm sure hell be in 8s tonight
frown.gif
He's currently practicing in Prelude I's right now

Back
Top Bottom