THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
@jmadidas2001 can you shed some light on the way the Masterpiece release will be handled? Production numbers or stores where these will be available. Thank you in advance. Now we're back on topic.

mean.gif

boy, y'all some fiends! you'll find out like every other shoe, about a week before release....or dare i say..call around

Last edited:
@jmadidas2001 can you shed some light on the way the Masterpiece release will be handled? Production numbers or stores where these will be available. Thank you in advance. Now we're back on topic.

Don't you guys realize your filling this thread with just as many useless post as "baller" every time you reply to him? Stay on topic, we're 2 weeks out with questions still unanswered.

Oh wow everytime someone posts something, the same 2-3 ppl bich and complain about it..

What topic what appease the cry babies?

There's only so many things u can talk about in a thread on topic about the same shoe, so what's the problem with getting off topic here and there?

Maybe the ones that got something to say about everything should go spend time with their ladies..

If they have one..

I can't believe this kid. There are literally no words bruh. You ARE what is wrong with the next generation. I can't even be in this thread wit you actin a fool. If you really want to help out jus lurk.

So glad the preludes are over.

Focused on the 9s.

PM is the only way of cutting through the bs and getting info on NT apparently. S/O to you sir and thanks again for the update. I'm out so you guys can get back to Baller and Bow Wow now.

Last edited:
i think the disappointed kobe gif from the other night is just about played out, they might as well close the thread til the beginning of february when release info should be clear

If the asg's are all following this cajun/mardi gras theme, I can't imagine the 9's being anything less than 
smokin.gif

Back
Top Bottom