THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
Wats happnin y'all
I'm a brand new guy here on NT and I'm also a new sneakerhead....I literally only have Kobe 7s and crazy 8s, complete newbie lol but I have a question that anybody is free to answer.

What are all the confirmed forms of the Kobe 9?
(Flyknit highs, EM lows, any more?)

Nothing confirmed other than flyknit highs, but it is pretty much a given that there will be engineered mesh lows as well. There is SUPPOSED to be a flyknit low, but there are currently no pics or release dates for those.

gah TLO but imma stay positive. Need to see where else will have them. Hope it's not just NDC and HOH.

the box 
smokin.gif
 cool design

So when is that ^ color way supposed to drop? It s the "nick youngs" right?

Actually peeps these (what Kobe is wearing) HAVE NOT been seen yet anywhere, online etc...almost everyone thinks these are what Nick Youngs wearing when in fact they ARE NOT!....these are more yellow than anything we have seen so far and the Kobe logo and sig on the tongue are yellow, Nick youngs wearing the "precision" or "inspirations" i think its called?...and those dont have the yellow kobe logo/sig on the tongue....i could be wrong?....but im not so....lol
just sum info 4yall..lol

p.s. im talkin about the shoes kobe is wearing talking to that blonde chic in the earlier pics above by the way....

Last edited:
So when is that ^ color way supposed to drop? It s the "nick youngs" right?

Actually peeps these (what Kobe is wearing) HAVE NOT been seen yet anywhere, online etc...almost everyone thinks these are what Nick Youngs wearing when in fact they ARE NOT!....these are more yellow than anything we have seen so far and the Kobe logo and sig on the tongue are yellow, Nick youngs wearing the "precision" i think its called?...and those dont have the yellow kobe logo/sig on the tongue....i xould be wrong?....but im not so....lol
just sum info 4yall..lol

Nick Young wore the "Inspirations".

Kobe is wearing the "Pecisions".

http://sneakernews.com/2014/01/28/nike-kobe-9-elite-precision-kobe-bryants-feet/

TLO for MP :smh:...I'll probably miss out so I'm hoping the high price tag doesn't drive up re-sell prices on these or the ASG too much

Nick Young wore the "Inspirations".

Kobe is wearing the "Precisions".

http://sneakernews.com/2014/01/28/nike-kobe-9-elite-precision-kobe-bryants-feet/

actually that site has it wrong...trust me lol.but whatever...the "precisions" DO NOT have a yellow kobe logo and a jet black tongue like the shoes he has on in that pic bro....just sayin...lol

Nick originally wore the Inspirations.
View media item 779613
Later posted a photo of the Precisions.
View media item 779614
The tongue looks to match but you can't see the logo. Also, Flyknit coloring tends to change in different lighting and aren't all the same. The black and grey swirl seems to match as well.

I could be wrong though. Just saying.

Last edited:

The tongue looks to match but you can't see the logo. Also, Flyknit coloring tends to change in different lighting and aren't all the same. The black and grey swirl seems to match as well.

actually bro...IM WRONG!..lol..you are 100% correct!....lol..my bad....i didnt notice that?...nice....now i want those hella more..lol..thank you for the correction..seriously

actually bro...IM WRONG!..lol..you are 100% correct!....lol..my bad....i didnt notice that?...nice....now i want those hella more..lol..thank you for the correction..seriously

Not a problem dude. They are extremely close/confused me at first as well.

I want the MP and Inspirations or even the Precisions. Huge fan of Flyknit.

that medial side doesnt have the black flynit overlay like the outter side....threw me off..lol..medial side is really yellow..i like em

Is it safe to assume all of the elites will be TLO?
eyes.gif
just about every launch product nike has done for a year(s) is TLO these days...why is everyone shocked and stunned? Wake up...this isnt new...this is the norm at this point. At the end of the day...there just shoes. There will be more. 

Back
Top Bottom