THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
I have said people should not people info on kicks unless they know it to be 100% factual.

Whats the point of assuming?

If it aint jm or nike somethimes it dont matter imo.

I have said people should not people info on kicks unless they know it to be 100% factual.

Even with JM, nike sometimes changes their minds, pulls certain releases, adds releases, changes things last minute. So really, anything he posts could end up being wrong and not his fault.

I would be very happy if MPs are easily attainable on RD, but it's not that hard to extrapolate the potential limited release based on TLO and # of HoHs that will have it.

My question is, will consumers ever ultimately get tired of Nike not making releases accessible to a larger % of their customer base?

I know this isn't the first time and obviously wont be the last. But do you guys think this will ever have a negative effect for nike?

What frustrates me the most, is how few release points, if any, we have in Portland, OR. Granted, I don't think the market is as big here as other citites. But considering how large Nike is in Oregon, you think they would throw a bone or two to the local boutiques/HOH's, NT, etc...but nah :smh:

was going to try to put together a collection of all the IX highs for this years collection project... BUT.... if the hyper limited umbrella extends further than the masterpiece that may be a bigger financial investment than I am willing to put myself into right now...

My question is, will consumers ever ultimately get tired of Nike not making releases accessible to a larger % of their customer base?

I know this isn't the first time and obviously wont be the last. But do you guys think this will ever have a negative effect for nike?
Personally, I have 1 foot out the door. I'm fine with 8 straight weeks of hit or miss on Preludes considering what they were, but if Nike wants to continue that with the elite IXs, then I'm done. It ruins my Saturday mornings to wake up early just to go back to sleep empty handed. Then I stupidly repeat that process at noon for one more slap to the face on the academy.

Globally speaking, I think it's just a revolving door. The older enthusiasts get fed up, have other priorities, limit their purchases, etc. They're just replaced with the next generation. Rinse and repeat. I have no facts to back any of this up. So feel free to disagree. 

Kobe was born and raised 15 minutes away and he can't even show the state of PA any love? Eff that. Lot's of money saved.
[quote name="

I'm sure when nike said, "HMMM where should we release the masterpiece 9's?" kobe replied " NOT ANYWHERE NEAR MERION! F*** PENNSYLVANIA"

finally a better pic I saw on instagram with jeans, not my pic
it's zoomed in, but they look decent here 
smokin.gif

LOL...Like I said before, I still wanna see someone rock these w/ some shorts causally and not w/ some jeans on. You gonna always see pics of these w/ jeans on

I'm sure when nike said, "HMMM where should we release the masterpiece 9's?" kobe replied " NOT ANYWHERE NEAR MERION! F*** PENNSYLVANIA"

:lol: it's all good. Looks like the entire northwest, mid-west, and south east got shafted as well. Online or bust. Or should I say bust or bust?

Been lurking for awhile, but just spoke to Evan at NDC. He told me the Kobe 9 Elite Masterpiece will probably sell out quickly bc it is an initial release of a new model but it is a general release and will restock. Not sure if he was talking about the correct shoe, so I asked him again with the style number and everything, and he confirmed the same information and that it was directly from the Nike system so take that for what it's worth. Also, he said it is not part of the Prelude pack and again, it is is just a general release. Not sure if he's 110% correct bc I know Nike employees are ******ed sometimes but just wanted to throw that out there. Honestly, I would have kept lurking forever and never posted, but all the incorrect info, and/or opinions construed as facts were kind of annoying. 

Not to further kill everyone's (including my own) hopes and dreams, but I talked to a Nike rep earlier today on NDC and they had no idea about any of this. All they could say for sure was that it was TLO, 1 per customer, and therefore probably limited. They had no idea about a general release, and definitely no indication about a restock. If anyone has interacted with NDC reps before what I said shouldn't come as much of a surprise because their party line is generally that they have no information about numbers produced or potential restocks.

And so, as someone who genuinely wants the MPs, I say... :smh: :smh: :smh:

Back
Top Bottom