THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
oh that guy could be trolling even harder if he was just lying and got some people to go to NT for unclaimed pairs when they actually might have owners. 

We will have to see on Saturday after release. If it is generally more widely available, then I will just buy them online and save the trouble of driving an hr to the city to pick mine up. 

good chance i strike out getting these...how much am i going to have to pay a reseller? please say under 400

I was doing my statistics homework and had my phone notifications on and i know phone notifications receive the tweets late so i wasn't getting my hopes up. I wanted the ASG more but MP are very nice as well. But I got the tweet on my phone about 10 seconds late, and I DM'ed manually knowing i'll miss them. The tiffanys were a test for me, I DM'ed in 5 seconds for them and still missed out on Mercer and NTNY and those are assumed to be produced in greater numbers. 

I don't have a rsvp bot and i didn't pay for a rsvp service. DM'ed manually.
Well than answered window question for nyc. You know about tiffs window? Also mercer st for both shoes?

god that has to be nice...only worry about copping one shoe
laugh.gif

Add me to the list of those that struck out at NTSM. Last time I got an RSVP was for the elite 7 because there ended up being a ton of pairs :lol: :rolleyes

not sure if this has been mentioned b4 but has anyone seen the prices on these Kobe 9 Elites that released @ Mercer?

Flight club has them at $1K+
sick.gif

eek.gif

im so sick about striking out on these..if i include the prelude pack i am 1 for my last 10 and that 1 was the SS kobe 8..that i payed resell for neway smh

36 pairs here in Australia I was wrong these are crazy limited. 6pm Friday here I'm in line & got my pair locked.

Midnight raffle at the Vault? Yall better come with protection because the goons are going to rob one of these reseller kids hahah

Back
Top Bottom