THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
laugh.gif
dammit the moment i opened another tab to make some ebay bids they tweeted it
laugh.gif

i would like to see the elites available on Nike iD.  has any confirmation been given regarding whether or not this will happen?

DAMN!!...i had 3 pre-orders at $350 ea. all paid for these masterpieces on ebay....and NUTHIN!!!!...didnt get 1 pair!!....im beginning to think that these pre-orders are a bunch of scams!....why do i feel like they actually do get the shoes i paid for, then shoot me an email sayin they didnt gettem?.... cause they see there goin for way more than i paid, just so they can sell it for more money?...idk?....anywaz...so i just paid $515 shipped for a pair from sum dude on ebay...im glad i gottem but...smg..thats alot of green!....FU#*! PRE-ORDERS!

P.S........GO TO HELL NIKE!!!!

Last edited:
DAMN!!...i had 3 pre-orders at $350 ea. all paid for these masterpieces on ebay....and NUTHIN!!!!...didnt get 1 pair!!....im beginning to think that these pre-orders are a bunch of scams!....why do i feel like they actually do get the shoes i paid for, then shoot me an email sayin they didnt gettem?.... cause they see there goin for way more than i paid, just so they can sell it for more money?...idk?....anywaz...so i just paid $515 shipped for a pair from sum dude on ebay...im glad i gottem but...smg..thats alot of green!....FU#*! PRE-ORDERS!

. its bout the dough. Had a pair at 375, dude decided to sell local for more. Im not even mad, disappointed but understandable

Random thoughts:

I really really like the iridescence. Kind of like a colorful 3M but subtle and well suited for the MP colorway.
(Flash off)
View media item 791205(Flash on)
View media item 791203
The swoosh isn't painted on like usual flyknits. It also has a slight shimmer to it.

The flyknit is THICK. I expect it to be durable for on court use but I worry about the longevity when I read about how thin the outsole is. Guess I won't wear these outdoors too much for casual use.

Used to feeling plastic/synthetic carbon fiber on nike shoes now a days. This feels more authentic/plated.

Is this the insole? :nerd:
View media item 791206
You can see the slight variation of color for both left shoes. That's the beauty of flyknit.
View media item 791173

Last edited:
Were there people lined up outside thinking they would release the unclaimed pairs after the pick up time? How many pairs did they have?

I feel really bad for those who lined up, looked like about 40+ deep then they Re-Rsvp, smh. I would hate to wait out there for 3+ hours and they don't tell you a damn thing. I would say they had 30+ pairs of tiffs and about 20+ of the Kobe's

Last edited:
Random thoughts:

I really really like the iridescence. Kind of like a colorful 3M but subtle and well suited for the MP colorway.
(Flash off)

(Flash on)

The swoosh isn't painted on like usual flyknits. It also has a slight shimmer to it.

The flyknit is THICK. I expect it to be durable for on court use but I worry about the longevity when I read about how thin the outsole is. Guess I won't wear these outdoors too much for casual use.

Used to feeling plastic/synthetic carbon fiber on nike shoes now a days. This feels more authentic/plated.

Is this the insole?
nerd.gif

You can see the slight variation of color for both left shoes. That's the beauty of flyknit.
yeah see this is something that people just dont understand yet about flyknit. some of the individual colors are more 3m than others and in different lights the shoes can look really different. bravo man great pic up, im trying not to be salty right now! lol

Most Pre-Order sites/auctions rarely come through..

I'm thinking about starting up a legit pre-order side business.  We'll see...

Last edited:
I feel really bad for those who lined up, looked like about 40+ deep then they Re-Rsvp, smh. I would hate to wait out there for 3+ hours and they don't tell you a damn thing. I would say they had 30+ pairs of tiffs and about 20+ of the Kobe's

Good thing I didn't drive out there. What time did you go pick up? If you got there early then 20+ is not a lot so the re-RSVP must've had a small amount left over.

MY GOD!...theres so many size 10 and 12 and 14 on ebay!..crazzy!...wheres all the sz 13s?...lol
masterpieces

Last edited:
My boy just copped my pair (size 11) at NT Chicago, 5 mins ago, they still had a fsr and had multiple pairs of size 11 and 12, didnt ask about other sizes and its one pair per customer. Glad I have people in Chicago since we didn't get anything here in Indy.

I gotta stay out of this thread. I'm tight I missed these but 4 pairs of Tiffs makes up for it

I'm glad to see dudes eat in this thread. Seems like a lot of success stories

I see quite a few people selling for around $350 in my local craigslist sneaker group today. Prob would have been good to check there beforehand.

I gotta stay out of this thread. I'm tight I missed these but 4 pairs of Tiffs makes up for it

I'm glad to see dudes eat in this thread. Seems like a lot of success stories

true!... very true!...CONGRATS TO EVERYONE WHO ACTUALLY COPPED!.....SERIOUSLY!......WISH I WUZ 1 OF YA?...AND YES IM YELLING!..LOL (CAPS)

Back
Top Bottom