THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
maestros are sick. casually, with jeans tho, i'd have to cover em. no way i'm tucking my jeans in my shoes, but that's just me :lol:

What's the word on KB24 site.....when do they start selling?

Or did I miss out again
said a few pages back
can you just tell us what it said, I don't want to aimlessly look back for something
laugh.gif

Last edited:
Hooped in my MP for 3 hours last night and I love them!

Probably my favorite Kobe to hoop in so far.

Didn't have any problems with traction like I've been seeing. No break-in time needed. Went TTS and the fit was perfect basically. Lunar was a lot better than the 8 for me. My feet would get very sore after a few games in the 8s.

I love this shoe.

Examples of some of my favorite shoes to play in for reference:
-Lebron 9 elite
-Kobe 6
-Lebron 11
-Kobe 4

It's amazing how much backlash the 9's caught because they were "too high" but now, there isn't enough considering the demand

And people want to wear them with their jeans tucked in :lol:

Once NT hears limited, it seems a lot of people change their opinions on a sneaker.

Good to hear. LBJ XI's are some of the most comfortable shoes I've ever worn. 

Yeah for my feet, I definitely prefer playing in the Bron XI over the Bron X. For some reason the Bron X just wrecks my feet.

Oh one thing I left off in my mini-review of the Kobe 9 is it feels really stable. I never had any worry about rolling my ankles, which might be because of how low it is to the ground.

Which has better traction the kobe 9 or lebron xi? Which is lighter? Did u try switch the insoles with the lebron xi?

Which has better traction the kobe 9 or lebron xi? Which is lighter? Did u try switch the insoles with the lebron xi?

Kobe 9.
Kobe 9.
I didn't try switching insoles.

I'm pretty happy with the Kobe 9 insoles though so I don't think I'll switch it out. There's a spiky traction pattern in the Kobe insole that feels weird initially, but locks your foot in and keeps it from sliding in the shoe.

I'm waiting for my 9, but my buddy said the traction on the 9 is superb. the XI feels solid to me, but I still prefer the 8 over the XI. I tried the 8 lunarlon insole in my XI but that felt way too low to the ground to me. either way, any shoe with a lunarlon insole is heaven.

For everyone who said it was easy, were you doing it manually?  and through what site?  thanks for the info!
the difference between "easy" and "not easy" is as easy  as "I got mine today" vs "I didn't get some like every other time" 
sick.gif

Yea the melo m9 really needed that type of insole my feet constantly slippin within those shoes.

So overall improved over the lebron....should be good so!

Got blessed with a pair this morning but HoH wouldn't let me try them on. Really sucks cause these run even bigger than I expected; I have mad room in the toebox and I went TTS (11). My boy got a 10.5 so hopefully I can try his and see if that's the way to go down the line.

FYI I wore 11 in the VI and VIII, and an 11.5 in the VII

EDIT: Looks like the right shoe is noticeably longer than the left, wtf Nike? The left still fit a lil loose, but not like the right. Nike QC is garbage man

Last edited:
The traction on these is superb for those asking.

The actual sole has less cushion than I expected, but they are low to the ground and they practically stick to the floor. As long as you get the correct size, the lockdown is great and you will have perfect traction. Oh and it's nice to have some ankle support from a Kobe.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom