THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
if these were mids 
eek.gif

So I get called yesterday for the Kobes (and I even asked..."so for the KOBES, right?" and she said yes). Anyway, I go in today and they tell me I was called for the LeBron....I was pretty pissed for a sec, then I realized, just doubled up on LeBrons once my NDC pair arrives! I'm still bummed I have yet to even see the Kobes in person yet, but I'll get a coloway I like somewhere down the road. Congrats to all who have copped! 

Anything left at Mall of America in Minneapolis :nerd:

Will be there tomorrow morning...hoping they have something left...

Awwwwww Shiiiiiiiiet! Called Nike scottsdale just in case and booyaka two size 9, 10 and 8. Copped a 9 would have copped more limit 1 per. Why these fool rsvp and dont show up. F'n troll kids.

View media item 803366

Awwwwww Shiiiiiiiiet! Called Nike scottsdale just in case and booyaka two size 9, 10 and 8. Copped a 9 would have copped more limit 1 per. Why these fool rsvp and dont show up. F'n troll kids.
SEE RESEARCH AND PERSISTENCE PAYS OFF! 

CONGRATS DUDE!

So I get a call for the Kobe's today and I get them..... They came with the white Kobe box and no allstar insert.... Pretty pissed about that but I guess I should consider myself lucky..... They were from footaction anyone else have this problem?

So I get a call for the Kobe's today and I get them..... They came with the white Kobe box and no allstar insert.... Pretty pissed about that but I guess I should consider myself lucky..... They were from footaction anyone else have this problem?
What size did you get? I read an earlier post that said the smaller sizes didn't get the different box.

Back
Top Bottom