THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
Guess I join the party.. Shipping email from NDC too 
nthat.gif

I'm in Orlando too. Check Florida mall, let me know or PM me if they have a 8.5 or 9 I was gonna stop by tomorrow, but if they don't have my size I'm just gonna hit the gym all day.

Let me know.

Cool ill pm you if I get to go before I swing by the theme parks. Let me know as well if you swing I'm at 10-11

Got my MPs in today and very happy with the fit, feel, containment.  It's definitely a different feel than the lows of the past, but this will play just as quick IMO.

Has anyone who hoops in these gone with a half size down?  Based on the opinions of others I went with this and just from an initial try-on, fit is excellent.  Just wondering if people have actually hooped in them yet who went down a half.

Any feedback would be appreciated.

Didn't receive shipping yet but i ordered all three all star shoes so maybe they are getting my shipment together.....hopefully

does anyone in atl know whats up with the kobe shipment? mofos at footlocker said they had em, but when it come time to sell em, oh we didnt get our shipment, maybe later today, call us, then u call and the damn phone off the hook or something....need help scoring an 8.5
Got so many stories from different employees at different locations. And yes, phones were off the hook or not working at multiple locations. I was told at one spot they were expecting a big shipment today and the Kobe's may be in it, call back in two hours, never got through. Was told at another they weren't getting them at all. Nikestore is doing RSVP tomorrow. But, was also told they will just tweet that they're available, all from Nikestore reps. I believe some stores will release them tomorrow, others will randomly release throughout the week.

Just got shipping for both my pairs 20 mins ago. Tracking says they are already in transit. Should see em by Wednesday at the latest

Got so many stories from different employees at different locations. And yes, phones were off the hook or not working at multiple locations. I was told at one spot they were expecting a big shipment today and the Kobe's may be in it, call back in two hours, never got through. Was told at another they weren't getting them at all. Nikestore is doing RSVP tomorrow. But, was also told they will just tweet that they're available, all from Nikestore reps. I believe some stores will release them tomorrow, others will randomly release throughout the week.
preciate it man.....they messed up this release big time....guess i'll try stonecrest again

Had a friend back home in NOLA cop me the last 9.5 from Oakwood mall at 850pm, hope they fit. White box. But I'd rather have them at retail than pay 350+ for a box n card.

after missing out on the tiff's, yeezy's, and five different websites for the kobe's today I lucked up. Went to a footlocker around 4:30, asked if all the rsvps claimed their kobe's.... to my surprise they responded that they had an 11 no one claimed. Snatched it up quick! These things are beautiful, I like the high cut makes it look a futuristic shoe to me. This made my weekend.

Congrats dude. You miss one or a couple and one finds a way on your feet. Which FTL was this?

Back
Top Bottom