THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
Good job to you guys that found your 11s...we're a hard size to cop. I still can't find a pair for anything close to reasonable and I'm in ATL! I need to make friends with you other ATL guys!

I doubt it. I wore my 2012 kobe Christmas 8s in rain, snow, and at my job (Amazon.com warehouse) and my soles are good and those are more translucent than thesr asg's. But if you want to keep these looking good for years. Go ahead and grab the sp's

Hey Cubanref, what are you doing in North Dakota? I spent five freezing years there! Is Minneapolis the closest HOH to you? Still a long ways away from you! I think I remember when you showed us the Rice VI's before they were even released. Is that correct?

Never wear them is right. All though I don't have a 9 yet I sort of just look down on my 8s which I cherished months ago. Idk why I do that.

Never wear them is right. All though I don't have a 9 yet I sort of just look down on my 8s which I cherished months ago. Idk why I do that.

I almost did that with my 8s

I wore my sulfurs today and still appreciate them

Pythons on the other hand are now in the permanent bball rotation

SN: your wife is a soldier bruh lol, she held it down for us in Champs
LOL as CRAZY as the day was, we had a blast. She was the reason I stayed, bruh I was done by 3. I dont understand why they make it so freakin hard for us true sneakerheads.

SN: FTL @ Lenox was wrong as hell!! Got the shoes but wouldnt sell, WTF?

LOL as CRAZY as the day was, we had a blast. She was the reason I stayed, bruh I was done by 3. I dont understand why they make it so freakin hard for us true sneakerheads.

They get that God complex when a hot shoe is in their possession

They are all like that nowadays

Like I thought it was your job to satisfy the customer, not look down upon us

Smh

LOL yeah man my boy like was I'M GOING HOME about 4 times, I convinced him to stay.  It was a loooooooong wait but all of yall made it fun.  And YUP, FTL manager was on some bs.  

Hey guys can anyone tell me how the new kobe 9 fit? I am 13 in some shoes and 14 in others. For example I wear a size 13 kobe 7 but it was the id verison with the ankle support and I wear a 14 in kobe 8s whats my best bet here?

Thanks preciate the input

Just out of curiosity, I'm selling a pair for 415 shipped but the person canceled the pp invoice because I don't have an original receipt. Is there any reason why someone would need the original receipt? I bought my pair from a reseller.

Seriously whats going on last year it was like that for Lebron releases and Kobes were always easy to get. This year he isnt even paying and all of sudden his shoes are reselling for 400 to 500, while Lebron kicks arent limited at all. Anyone know the deal?

Back
Top Bottom