THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
Fashion police up in here....

They look fine with pants or shorts IMO. The only problem is when the tongue is popped out, with jeans or shorts. They need to be tied up to the upper portion of the lacing so the tongue doesn't look so big.

That's my opinion on the topic...

Exactly. That's how I wear mine. It's like I'm in here with a bunch of kids, that don't know how to dress themselves.

Grown men not knowing how to wear a shoe... Incredible.

Exactly. That's how I wear mine. It's like I'm in here with a bunch of kids, that don't know how to dress themselves.

Grown men not knowing how to wear a shoe... Incredible.
thats #NT Bunch of Guys aiming to impress other guys 
mean.gif

I don't want to post his pics, but neverwearthem shows how I'm going to wear my persepectives when I get them. They look so clean when you cover the tongue

Link:

i doubt i will loved playing in the 8's... watched the nightwing review and he said it very comparable to them... i am thinking about putting my kobe 8 elite sole in them.
Nice I heard that had zoom air in it too I havent seen it though Looking to get some kobe elite 8's just for the sole, or some Lebron XI's lol that would be sad if i did that I dont like lebron shoes though they are too bulky.

Both Inspiration and Perspective releasing on the same day here in Australia ... March 8th

Damn.. Not sure if i should get it from eastbay or try getting them here...

Nike au go by the us sizing correct?

nike online (they go by US sizing) isn't showing inspirations at all.
http://www.nikestore.com.au/get-help/products/product-launch-calendar

footlocker have them for this saturday like the states
http://www.footlocker.com.au/sneaker-central/release-calendar/

i don't trust either of them. they'll probably drop perth only or some such rubbish.

i have a pair of asg brons to be sent from the states, so my mate is picking up the inspirations for me too, so both can be sent together.

Last edited:
nike online (they go by US sizing) isn't showing inspirations at all.
http://www.nikestore.com.au/get-help/products/product-launch-calendar

footlocker have them for this saturday like the states
http://www.footlocker.com.au/sneaker-central/release-calendar/

i don't trust either of them. they'll probably drop perth only or some such rubbish.

i have a pair of asg brons to be sent from the states, so my mate is picking up the inspirations for me too, so both can be sent together.

Ill just by them this week then. Send them to my po box and then buy the details and ship them together...

there's something wrong with footlocker website, the calendar have them dated the same as the states, but the release list have them both on the 8th. but then the 8th is listed twice and the inspirations don't say HOH or SSO. i really doubt they will be available in every store. check the footlocker page in the next day or so and it will have this saturday releases confirmed.

even if it is SSO (the big stores only), having the 5lab3 drop same day is gonna cause a mess. importing will cost a bit more than our retail, cuz the aussie dollar is crap atm. multiple hype drops is too much of a nuisance.

Last edited:
Nice I heard that had zoom air in it too I havent seen it though Looking to get some kobe elite 8's just for the sole, or some Lebron XI's lol that would be sad if i did that I dont like lebron shoes though they are too bulky.
Yeah only in the heel tho. Lebrons shoes never appealed to me but that insole does lol

In a discounted pair. Wait for outlets, many are sitting.

Btw. The zoom is full length in the xi.

I'm wondering if the spare soles from jordan 2011 and 2012 would fit.

Last edited:
In a discounted pair. Wait for outlets, many are sitting.

Btw. The zoom is full length in the xi.

I'm wondering if the spare soles from jordan 2011 and 2012 would fit.

wait for outlets doesn't apply anymore since outlets will list them at 180 and sell out.
best bet is to wait for online/in-store retailer clearance if it happens. gamma and dunkmans are both the most likely to be significantly reduced.

Don't agree with NW's review for the first time in as long as I can remember. But just goes to show everyone is different

How is everyone tryin to get these? Twitter link? Bot? I found the Twitter link really easy to use I used it for the first time on the flightposites on saturday and it was great. Does anyone know if the twitter link is quicker than actually searching for the product number at 6am MST?

i play with jeans 
boot cut wranglers all day! #NTdenim

Last edited by a moderator:
Don't agree with NW's review for the first time in as long as I can remember. But just goes to show everyone is different

Damn

Could have sworn I said this same sediment to someone yesterday

Then he proceeded to talk about my mom

I'll just stay up here on my high chair and look down on the peasant

U know who u are

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom