THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters

Man, if these were mids and they threw this color way on them 
eek.gif
eek.gif

Would prefer a mixture of purple and yellow flyknit like the MP does it with multiple colors...the rest of the upper as black...and a gray midsole 

Last edited:
After yeearrs of checkn Niketalk on the daily, I finally decided to make a profile.. I know all of yall that got these Kobes know the details and comfort are amazing! But has anyone else had an issue with there ASG's with one being about a quarter inch taller then then other n with the ankle cushioning being thicker then the other? Or the shape of the red, gold, n green detail going around being formed better on one shoe then the other?

Lol at the thought of good options for the 9s. Kobes get the worst options of the 3 sigs for ids.

The 8's had all the prints/patterns from the released pairs and that Christmas SS skin.

That's definitely more than the Lebrons got.

I would love to be able to customize the print from the Terracotta Warriors and Christmas pairs, or even last year's Re-entry's, ASGs or prisms.

Did anyone go .5 up with Kobe 9s?

Thinking of pulling a trigger on a 10.5

I'm always sz10 on every Kobes
I haven't worn or tried on any, but most say true to size, or possibly go down .5 size because of the length.

The 8's had all the prints/patterns from the released pairs and that Christmas SS skin.

That's definitely more than the Lebrons got.

I would love to be able to customize the print from the Terracotta Warriors and Christmas pairs, or even last year's Re-entry's, ASGs or prisms.

The one color ss skin and pre determined color prints. Took them how many months to put up solids and couldnt change the little things until the gumbos and now you have to have the liner to do that. For some odd reason, Kobes dont get id love like the others.

Looks like I'm gonna have to sell the pair I got off a NTer who helped me out :\ thought I could get away with a 14 instead of my usual sz 13 but they run long for me ...sucks cause I got a great deal on them too :smh:

Now I'm debating if a sz 12 would fit since its a pain finding a sz 13 in this shoe :lol:

Edit: my 8's were a 13 and were tight so that's why I thought I could get away with a 14

Last edited:
I'm a 13 and 12s are too tight and 14s have too much room. But I've only been wearing them to play ball. Casual you might be able to move sizes a little.

I haven't worn or tried on any, but most say true to size, or possibly go down .5 size because of the length.
I wear a 10.5 in every shoe I own.. the 8s fit like a glove but I found the 9s ran a little bigger.. wearing thicker socks, or wearing 2 pairs, one thinner sock and 1 regular sock, makes them fit alot better, especially in the toe area

Did anyone go .5 up with Kobe 9s?

Thinking of pulling a trigger on a 10.5

I'm always sz10 on every Kobes
Ya like everyone else said TTS i'm a 13 and put 14's on they were way big on me length and girth wise had to double sock it for them to feel normal. If for casual wear ya but for ballin I would say no like it was stated before.

Has anyone bought gs 9s for their lady? If so, did you go tts or do they run big like the 8? I need the asg in my life. ( the nearest store for me is 2 hr drive so I'm only being semi lazy ) Any help is appreciated :smile:

Has anyone bought gs 9s for their lady? If so, did you go tts or do they run big like the 8? I need the asg in my life. ( the nearest store for me is 2 hr drive so I'm only being semi lazy ) Any help is appreciated :smile:
My lady wears a 5.5, but she likes the extra space so I normally get her 6. Got her a size 6 in the ASG. She stated there was some room but she loves the fit.

Back
Top Bottom