THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
Trying to decide if I should pull the trigger on the ASG pair for 340 shipped. It's a half size up from what I normally wear.

Trying to decide if I should pull the trigger on the ASG pair for 340 shipped. It's a half size up from what I normally wear.
you trying to ball or wear em casually? I went TTS and I still have some room. I plan on wearing em casually. 

Casually. I don't have any Kobe's to compare them to. Normally just Jordan's.
I'm a size 9.5. I wear size 10 for Jordan 1s and 11s.  Size 9.5 in the Jordan 3,4,5,6. 

I would stay at TTS. I was thinking about going 1/2 size up but after reading people's comments about the sizing on these Kobe 9s, I sticked with TTS. 

I would join if I were you. What area you live in? I'm in Kansas City but I found out that people in FB shoe groups in your city tend to sell for lower prices bc they need $$$ quick. I'm sure in bigger cities, you have more variety of shoes people are trying to sell or trade. 

I got lucky and found some VNDS Jordan Shadow 1s for retail a month ago through my KC FB group. lol. 

oh wow. im in the DMV. yeah i heard about these groups.. kinda like CL right?

Casually. I don't have any Kobe's to compare them to. Normally just Jordan's.

I'm a size 9.5. I wear size 10 for Jordan 1s and 11s.  Size 9.5 in the Jordan 3,4,5,6. 

I would stay at TTS. I was thinking about going 1/2 size up but after reading people's comments about the sizing on these Kobe 9s, I sticked with TTS. 
I wouldn't recommend sizing up. in all J's (including I's) Im TTS and these were fine. And for casual wear I wouldn't want my shoes flopping around like clown kicks

You can,most people just want limited kicks nowadays tho.

We all know if there was no hype on the 9's a ton of people would not want these.

Even Kobe wears them casually.  I like the way he wears them.  Excited about that new Lakers colorway too.

kobe-bryant-nike-kobe-9-elite-precision-5.jpg
Nike just confirm this and I can start living again after MP loss.....taking it harder than missing Toro 6s drop. Need this.

Still debating whether i should get the kobe 9s this weekend or not. They will be for playing basketball. Just don't know yet….

My advice would be to try on a pair of KB 8s first. The 9s fit almost exactly the same but has a tad more length in the toe box...IMO.

Unless a store that's getting the Inspirations will let you try on a pair when they get them in... :rolleyes

In all Kobe's a 9.5 fit perfect! not too loose not too snug

In Js I wear a 9

In KDs, LeBrons, and Kobes in the past I have been a true 9.5

should I stick with the 9.5 or go with the 9 like I do Jordans

They are out of stock if my French is correct....

Did the MP and ASG come in a 12.5? Also did anyone get their pair from that mini NDC MP restock?

I appreciate the advice fellas. I think I'm just going to pass on the half size up.

Would these be similar to the kobe 7?

Back
Top Bottom