THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
they're still showing up for me, was able to add another 8 to cart. Whats funny is i waited for the tweet anyway instead of searching the product, and it brought me to the Adult and GS collection and when i was clicking the adult, it kept saying product you're looking for is no longer available.

I'm stil in line as well and went to click on it right when it showed up. First it showed that it was no longer available, then I had to go back and refresh. Then tried to add a sz9 to cart. Still waiting for my turn.....I'm not confident at this point

Yea I ordered from dsg 2days ago still waiting my shipping order has been cancelled but its showing that the shoes are still back ordered. *******t

Wait,wait,wait! I woke up late what did nike do that everyone is praising so much? I clicked link took me to shoes

Was in waiting mode for last fifteen min, 10.5 showed up in card 8:15 EST.  Guess I got lucky!  If you're still waiting, don't lose hope.

still waiting on ndc..they need to go ahead and tell me no already so i can just go to sleep and try my luck somewhere in person in a few hrs

Copped super easy this morning on NDC....I need to see these in person, quite surei will keep them though......This is the day nike destroyed all Bots and ATC services...... Hellz yea

bots won't be dead yall there is always a way to bypass the system just to let you know. 
roll.gif
  best of luck tho copping in the next future releases

Wait,wait,wait! I woke up late what did nike do that everyone is praising so much? I clicked link took me to shoes

Pretty much a way to slow down and/or stop the bots. Nike made you select 4 different images that correspond to the word, for example it prompted me to select the ball and in the set of images they give you, there was a tennis ball. I selected that, and it made me do it 3 more times. Its a really simple "captcha" type of deal.

That first "product is no longer available" message threw me off because i'm still waiting in line for sz9.

Back
Top Bottom