THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
kobe 9 detail remind me of the prelude 2's , i think the details will be a hot shoe, im loving the detail lol

Draymond Green
nerd.gif
Pics of his Kobe 9s?!

Looks like the white and volt?

Man, I was most against the Details followed up by the Inspirations. I caved on the Inspirations and after being luckily enough to go 4/4 for the last IX Elite releases via NDC (size 14), I'm tempted by these Details. It just hurts when I recount that I've dropped over $1,000 since 2/8. Decisions...decisions...

Question guys. Just to add something to the thread.

What do you think the 9s most hype color way will be or what you guys think they will come up with for the extremely hype or rare color way. For example Kobe the mambacurial,wtk type of shoe for the 9?

@ultimatecam

Michael Jackson- Most hyped

WTK- Ugly as Finuck

Mambacurial 9- Won't exist

Last edited:

What do you think the 9s most hype color way will be or what you guys think they will come up with for the extremely hype or rare color way. For example Kobe the mambacurial,wtk type of shoe for the 9?
This adds NOTHING to the thread but unnecessary hype....

Its too early to tell

"You never see it coming, you just get to see it go"

s dubl s dubl it was just a question to see what people thought similar to what peoples favorite colorway of past shoes. Please don't associate me writ hype cause that's not my intention. Speaking of hype everything is hype now in days so it don't matter whether I asked that or not

s dubl s dubl it was just a question to see what people thought similar to what peoples favorite colorway of past shoes. Please don't associate me writ hype cause that's not my intention. Speaking of hype everything is hype now in days so it don't matter whether I asked that or not
all these what will happen in the future posts bother me... Everywhere you look... "How much will these sell for?", "price check on ___

You definitely have to get the Details. I missed out on the Masterpiece, but I was able to get the Devotion and Inspiration. I passed on the Perspective (kinda regret it) and I might pass on the Details. Wife ain't too happy with all the shoes I've been buying lately. haha If I didn't miss out on the Masterpiece, I would've definitely gone for the last two.

Back
Top Bottom