THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
Honestly the inspirations don't look good on the pic on internet. I didn't appreciate them til I saw them in person. I was in disbelief in person how nice they were.

Same here.

I hope the Details are the same way. I like the sole and the marble look

Anyone ball in any pairs yet?
I went down half a size for Inspirations (My ASG are TTS, bit roomy), the snug fit is nice, but I'm hoping maybe some ball will loosen them up a bit.

YES! ive been on the hunt for my .5 half size down and this just makes me wanna try harder to find my pair. my TTS all stars kinda has too much room in my toe box. do you experience any pain when balling or running up and down the court?

These are really growing on me.

That's purple and gold, there's no orange. I think people are calling them the Suns because of PJ Tucker wearing them. If Nick Young wore them, you guys would call them the Lakers.

I have no problem with that pinkish purple on the tongue but that volt is the only problem.

Does anyone find keeping th elaces tied on these a problem?

Must have tied them 6-7 times yesterday during a shootaround, in the end ihad to wet them to keep em tied up!

If he's trying to screw you, I'd just pass and make sure I didn't sleep on the Details on 3/22.

I prefer those to the Inspirations anyway.

I'm concerned how much white flyknit is on the details. Not interested in white to get dirty. Some pics I have seen look alot of white, others is all grey/black.

There's no white on the Details besides the white swoosh on the inner. Everything else is different shades of grey.

YES! ive been on the hunt for my .5 half size down and this just makes me wanna try harder to find my pair. my TTS all stars kinda has too much room in my toe box. do you experience any pain when balling or running up and down the court?

Haha, yea the extra room is kinda annoying. Length wise, even .5 size down, seems to be fine, so I'm hoping that'll stay in during a good run.
I haven't been able to try them yet, fell on my ankle which is starting to swell the rest of my foot lol so the right shoe is uncomfortable/too tight now. Will give an update when I do ball!

them purple joints are horrible. get rid of the green then maybe, but now they are atrocious.

Does anyone find keeping th elaces tied on these a problem?

Must have tied them 6-7 times yesterday during a shootaround, in the end ihad to wet them to keep em tied up!

nope, not at all. and i'm usually nitpicky with laces. these are fine.

Last edited:

That's purple and gold, there's no orange. I think people are calling them the Suns because of PJ Tucker wearing them. If Nick Young wore them, you guys would call them the Lakers.

I have no problem with that pinkish purple on the tongue but that volt is the only problem.

These are fire. The volt is a nice touch. They look dope on court too. It's a real 2014 look

Last edited:
Just catching up on this thread...I've never had an issue with kb24 either, requested an order cancelation one time and it was done within 20 minutes. Think I've only ever had 1 email not be answered at all and that was for the ASG 9s a few weeks ago.

To the moon Alice!

Court Purple/White-Laser Orange-Wolf Grey with Volt Neon Inner Lining.

These are fire. The volt is a nice touch. They look dope on court too. It's a real 2014 look
i don't really get either the lakers or the suns from these. all i keep seeing is a variation on old-school joker colors

where-as the chaos V-VI colorways play on the christopher nolan era joker, these look like the version of the joker that i grew up watching in the 80s and 90s

I bought the Inspirations, tried them on and they feel great. My only concern is I normally wear an ankle brace (lot of ankle problems with my right ankle) to play ball and I don't think it will fit with these on. Do the guys who have played in them think they have enough support to go without the brace?

The volt is what really confuses your eye. If you cover the green, these look straight up like Lakers shoes. Nothing like the Suns.

The volt is what really confuses your eye. If you cover the green, these look straight up like Lakers shoes. Nothing like the Suns.

Dude really? Nothing like the Suns? Purple and Orange. I know folks want a Laker CW but let's be real. That's not yellow or gold. It's orange.

Dude really? Nothing like the Suns? Purple and Orange. I know folks want a Laker CW but let's be real. That's not yellow or gold. It's orange.

I don't care about a Lakers colorway, not a Lakers fan. The shoe is gold and the laces are yellow. There's some orange speckled in the toe area.

The fact that people think a Lakers hero and star is gonna have a Suns colorway is hilarious.

Like I said, if Nick Young wore these, they would have been called the Lakers but since PJ Tucker wore them, they're the Suns.

Are people gonna call the pair that Draymond Green wore, the Warriors?

View media item 849833
Naw, fam...

Orange is still orange... no matter whatever colors are on the shoe. :rolleyes

But if you feel like that's a Lakers' colorway and not closer to the Phoenix Suns, knock yourself out.

Last edited:
I don't care about a Lakers colorway, not a Lakers fan. The shoe is gold and the laces are yellow. There's some orange speckled in the toe area.

The fact that people think a Lakers hero and star is gonna have a Suns colorway is hilarious.

Like I said, if Nick Young wore these, they would have been called the Lakers but since PJ Tucker wore them, they're the Suns.

Are people gonna call the pair that Draymond Green wore, the Warriors?

Your color blind bro. Gold is the color of the Flightposite 1 and yellow is the PE 9 above. Neither color are on thoughs purple 9s. Your reaching.

Back
Top Bottom