THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
I see gold on the inside, yellow laces and some orange on the toe.

He wore the Details and the white/yellow with their white jersey.

He wore Inspiration with the orange jersey.

I'll be alone in seeing them as the Lakers though

Everyone..... Stop ordering from DSG. They pull from Nikes inventory or the Inventory that has been already pushed to their stores. They don't have a said warehouse that they ship online orders from. As a former employee I found out how the process worked last year after trying and not succeeding in ordering a few different Kobe 8s

Everyone..... Stop ordering from DSG. They pull from Nikes inventory or the Inventory that has been already pushed to their stores. They don't have a said warehouse that they ship online orders from. As a former employee I found out how the process worked last year after trying and not succeeding in ordering a few different Kobe 8s

:stoneface:

I see gold on the inside, yellow laces and some orange on the toe.

He wore the Details and the white/yellow with their white jersey.

He wore Inspiration with the orange jersey.

I'll be alone in seeing them as the Lakers though

This convo is funny to me and I'll drop it after this but you mean to tell me the laces on these View media item 849850
are the same color as the sole on theseView media item 849851
If those laces are yellow to you what color is the sole on the PE?

All of my orders I've placed on DSG have shipped over the past year or so.

Matter of fact, my Inspirations are out for delivery right now.

No complaints from me... yet.

Warehouse or not, as long as they send my sheit.

And as we speak, they're on they're way, from DSG(Nike?) and Nike(Nike).

IMO

Those are a Suns CW more than anything

Those PEs are a Lakers TB CW with the new blackout uni

Just my .02

Last edited:
IMO

Those are a Suns CW more than anything

Those PEs are a Lakers TB CW with the new blackout uni

Just my .02

I think if Nick young or meeks debut these instead of tucker no one would even mention the suns with this CW

This is it! Why would Nike make a Suns Kobe?

Then you compare the orange on the jerseys to these and they're not even close. They're much closer to the Lakers road jerseys.

This is it! Why would Nike make a Suns Kobe?

Then you compare the orange on the jerseys to these and they're not even close. They're much closer to the Lakers road jerseys.

There being called Suns because there purple and ORANGE. You guys keep saying why would they make a suns CW as if Kobe's haven't been made in EVERY color under the sun...see what I did. Blitz blue, red/black ect. I DARE any of you to rock them with a Lakers jersey. Lol

Last edited:

If he's trying to screw you, I'd just pass and make sure I didn't sleep on the Details on 3/22.

I prefer those to the Inspirations anyway.
I'm concerned how much white flyknit is on the details. Not interested in white to get dirty. Some pics I have seen look alot of white, others is all grey/black.
There's no white on the Details besides the white swoosh on the inner. Everything else is different shades of grey.
Music to my ears 
nthat.gif

The lows just look like an after thought at this point. I'm good on Kobe's this year :frown:

I like the highs but I'm not spending 225 plus tax for anything

Back
Top Bottom