THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
im feeling really lazy to go and put my name in a raffle, hope these details are easy enough to grab in the morning.

the lows are so weak, i guess they spent all their effort on the elites

Wait, I'm not trying to convince anyone that 1-8 are trash. That's my opinion. I think 1-3 are hideous and 4-8 look WAY too much alike. The point is, will they be as popular as Jordan's? Absolutely not. His shoe line hasn't sold well. Its praised as a great on court shoe, which is fine. But most of you keep talking about its on court performance and not it's off court popularity. Nike had to make limited pairs for this shoe line to get hype created.

A serious debate would be LeBron's shoe line. He's at 11 and damn near each pair has been successful. Closest successful shoe line to Jordan that has more than 4-5 shoes.

And to the guy saying 4s go for a lot now. I wouldn't know. I have no desire sure to buy 1-8. I do know that 4s sat in my area.

Last edited:
Thanks for replying about the white.  Since I hoop in them it would be a no go with the shorter kobe 8 laces, gotta tie em up.

The black/gold looks excellent though
Any time, and thanks. Never thought I'd be so obsessed with such a high top shoe. But sick is an understatement for these 9's.

Wait, I'm not trying to convince anyone that 1-8 are trash. That's my opinion. I think 1-3 are hideous and 4-8 look WAY too much alike. The point is, will they be as popular as Jordan's? Absolutely not. His shoe line hasn't sold well. Its praised as a great on court shoe, which is fine. But most of you keep talking about its on court performance and not it's off court popularity. Nike had to make limited pairs for this shoe line to get hyped created.

A serious debate would be LeBron's shoe line. He's at 11 and damn near each pair has been successful. Closest successful shoe line to Jordan that has more than 4-5 shoes.

And to the guy saying 4s go for a lot now. I wouldn't know. I have no desire sure to buy 1-8. I do know that 4s sat in my area.
to each his own, but personally I think your way off on this one.  The 8's were a great shoe not just on court but off it as well.  And most of them sold very well, until the very end 

Last edited:
You're gonna tell me i am off but then tell me one shoe sold well? I mean come on. Kobe is my favorite basketball player of all time but some of you are letting your feelings get hurt

Why are y'all going back and forth with homeboy tho

Its clear he does not know what he's talking about when it comes to the Kobe line

You're gonna tell me i am off but then tell me one shoe sold well? I mean come on. Kobe is my favorite basketball player of all time but some of you are letting your feelings get hurt
And the original topic was will the kobe line be relevant after he retires, the answer to that IMO is yes it definitely will be

will some potentially sit if they do more retros?  sure

but J's sit often now too, powder blue 3's are sitting DS in boxes on every street corner with a "take me" sign in front of them lol

Wait, I'm not trying to convince anyone that 1-8 are trash. That's my opinion. I think 1-3 are hideous and 4-8 look WAY too much alike. The point is, will they be as popular as Jordan's? Absolutely not. His shoe line hasn't sold well. Its praised as a great on court shoe, which is fine. But most of you keep talking about its on court performance and not it's off court popularity. Nike had to make limited pairs for this shoe line to get hype created.

Ill agree with the fact I dont think Kobes will have an impact like Jordans will, but neither will Lebrons. Dont think there will ever be a shoe line that hits like that again.

Definitely can't agree with you here. Not many cared for the Lebron line until the 7. For most, the line was a complete disappointment until the 7.

You can stop typing now.

You legit don't know what you're taking about.

"His shoe line hasn't sold well?" That must be the dumbest thing I've heard anyone say about the Kobe line.

Seems like you just jumped on this bandwagon do you can own a pair of "different" bball shoes (flynit).

Pls go

Last edited:
Yeah I kinda like it without the flywire to be honest.
Kobe wearing some low tops.

He ain't smiling. Was this a recent pic? Are those the 9's or 8's or venomenons? I can't even tell.

Kobe is probably thinking:  BUMS! All of them. BUMS!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom