THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
Weird weird weird. I just finished eating p.f. Changs and my fortune (my second one) said " everything you do in life you leave will leave your own detail to it". Idk what fortune cookie is telling me but I don't want to buy the details.

Is there any chance a future all black CW in the elites will drop. I like the details but im a sucker for black shoes. As much I love the kobe IXs i can't justify spending too much on them (i doubled up on perspectives). I won't ever get the MP's or ASG unless i pay ridiculous resell prices so im hoping for a consolation. The inspirations are not my cup of tea, i think a white midsole would have set the shoe off more. IMO it looks too plain for me and partly why Im on the fence with the details

Last edited:
man..i wunder what the "WTK 9" is gunna look like?.....gunna be crazzy im sure?...also the XMAS, and if there gunna do another "MAMBACURIAL" version except with "Manny Paq" inspired silhoette?...I CANT WAIT!
I would put a lot of money on the WTK not being a high/flyknit version...

anyone knows if villa and shoepalace will be getting the Details online
eyes.gif

If the funds were endless I would add those details to my ix collection but I gotta sit these out.
I'm right there with you man. Can't just buy them all! fuggin 225 a pop is no joke.
Although I did just order a pair of Kobe 8 ID's. lol

Unknown number called me as I was watching the VCU game so I ignored it. Realized it might have been FTL. :smh: Tried calling them back and they didn't answer so it was FML. They just called back though and I was like THANK YOU, BABY JESUS :smokin

Back
Top Bottom