THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters

Trying to help our boy here, but calling US niketowns got me nowhere... Anybody got an idea where a 12.5 can still be copped?
that size is the struggle.... 12/13 are both hard to find as well, none available in any of those sizes anywhere i know of...

So another crazy story, if you guys remember correctly I walked into HOH and found the Kobe's asg in my size and was ecstatic! So I was looking for the details for myself and a friend, for the last few days, just randomly hit up a friend to go to the mall and luckily the had them! Got me and him a pair and this day is complete.
View media item 881805

were they just as light? are they any higher than the 8s?
heavier but not by much. i seen pics somewhere with the 9s next to a grey/orange 8. could of been in here.

i remember every1 was hating on the sulfur 8s. then they were scrambing to get em b4 the bhm 8 dropped 
laugh.gif
. samething wit 9 lows. when those bred cements drop every1 gon be fighting in here.

Love the Showtimes. My biggest problem is, I don't want to spend that much on a shoe that I will most likely never wear. Plus I already have four pairs of Elites.

Showtimes still look turrible IMO. Masterpieces, ASGs, and Perspectives are the only ones I have liked so far.

I wish you can see the sole from the top view. I think thats why they run a little big the flyknit upper goes all the way to the end of the sole.

NT logic:

"we never got laker colourways with the 8's :smh: "

laker colourway for the 9 appears:

"trash"

seriously. how else did you want a laker colourway to be done?? the showtime's are executed perfectly with the flynit weaving in and out between purple and gold.

Last edited:
NT logic:

"we never got laker colourways with the 8's
mean.gif
"

"trash"

seriously. how else did you want a laker colourway to be done?? the showtime's are executed perfectly with the flynit weaving in and out between purple and gold.
QFT...Most are NEVER happy lol....

NT logic:

"we never got laker colourways with the 8's :smh: "

"trash"

I've said this as well. That's as Laker as can be. LOL

people just like to complain.

"they're not the one I wanted"

sure...

Yea I opened box shoes were everywhere smh... anyways I never knew nike sign had a crackle print unless I got a nice nike defect lol but nice touch wit the extra details!

Back
Top Bottom