THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters

I know some of you think they are trash, but I love them and just bought them on footlocker.eu.

And I found today the official photos of NDC, it seems there will be a larger release after all...
i'd rock them on court in a heartbeat. definitely dont think they're trash but probably won't be buying a third pair of 9 elites. 

What are those called? Definitely one of the better color way imo. Flyknit needs popping colors!

Any word on these hitting ID?

I want to make an all black pair of Elites to hoop in. I feel the stealth ninja look works on this shilouette and I can't really do the bright colors anymore.

Influence sold out on footlocker.eu already. No April fools.

NDC has uploaded official photos on their site, see backdoor link (replace A with B, C, D in 630847_300_A).
Usually NDC do that 3-4 days before the official release, so I don't know... Maybe they will release this week-end in the USA.

http://images.nike.com/is/image/Dot...?wid=1860&hei=1860&bgc=F5F5F5&fmt=jpeg&qlt=85
I wonder if they'll release in the US tho? Maybe only ndc EU?

I don't want em, they don't look horrible, just a pair I don't need after having 4 pairs of elites thus far. I'm trying to grab for a homie. I hope there's a US release.

I hope anyone that posts, they post real ones. If not, they might not be able to access this thread anymore ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Lol good man. Im a sucker for those posts and will check even if they are false. I truly am the fool when it comes to this lol

Have any hardcore slashers worn these shoes? If so how did you go with them?

I think they look amazing and really want a pair. BUT my foot is not one that  is always flat. I tend to slash to the hole and my foot is at all different angles. I am worried that the carbon fibre in the back is a bit low for me. I have fallen down before with other shoes that had something similar.

i was gonna buy the one in my cart but they might be released here. Saves me $ from shipping from eu to here.

Back
Top Bottom