THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
After really looking at them, I think they're the best of the pack.

(Don't quote that in the KD Thread)

smile.gif
I agree they are the best in the pack. Def a good summertime shoe. Love the use of volt on them. Hope they are an easy cop.

How were people going to buy they from nike europe? I thought they didn't ship to the U.S.? I know footlocker EU doesn't for sure.

How were people going to buy they from nike europe? I thought they didn't ship to the U.S.? I know footlocker EU doesn't for sure.

Neither does Nike.EU.

Guess you gotta have friends over there with an address you can ship to...

Or wait til those Toucans see a US release date.

Last edited:

Have any hardcore slashers worn these shoes? If so how did you go with them?

I think they look amazing and really want a pair. BUT my foot is not one that  is always flat. I tend to slash to the hole and my foot is at all different angles. I am worried that the carbon fibre in the back is a bit low for me. I have fallen down before with other shoes that had something similar.
I would consider myself a slasher and things have been fine in these.  However, the heel doesn't quite stay put (in the elites).  With the high cut and even after lacing them up well, the heel lifts out of place slightly.  I think the highs would have benefited from a little bit more padding internally around the ankle which would help keep your heel in place.

Anyway -- definitely something noticeable, but I haven't found it to be dangerous and I've definitely been hard on my pair.  For ref I went a half size down too.

The influences are orange the showtimes are not. Showtimes are my like a golden yellow. Btw they can keep then influences.

Back
Top Bottom