THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
Aaron Harrison...
pimp.gif

Last edited:
Taken from my GITD Kamikaze 2s don't know the exact length but I believe the same as the factory laces
Oh I see, was hoping you got them from a store or something. Really sets off the Perspectives, that's why I need those laces 
laugh.gif

Influences have grown on me... But IMO, bright colors like that look best with shorts, and those are too bright to be that high.

If they were lows in that same colorway, I'd probably be on em.

I'm also inclined to believe that the high cut on the 9's do NOT help with ankle support. I can probably say it helps with lockdown if anything. That's just attributed to the laces locking your foot down

I'm also inclined to believe that the high cut on the 9's do NOT help with ankle support. I can probably say it helps with lockdown if anything. That's just attributed to the laces locking your foot down

U watch the game?? lol

Time to raid the Laker's locker room.

UK faints as Randle shows off the Details.

Randle could've gone for the steal, but decided instead to blind

Wisconsin with the heat on his feet.

Dudes...check out my new Kobe's!

Last edited:
Any of you notice the bottom soles of the kobe 9 lows being worn down fast? 

I wore it to school (4 hours), and parts of the bottom sole wore down. The bottom part of the heel is semi worn. If it's gonna wear down that easy, just after walking around, then i'm gonna wear it indoors strictly. 

I'm pretty sure I wasn't dragging my heel excessively. 

Earl are those your shoes?

Regardless of comments they looked good. I dont mind crazy colors and clown or not they look good.

To the Doc posts earlier what is the ACFL?

I know what the ACL, MCL, and  LCL are but not sure on the AFCL. Just curious is all.

^^^love the elite 9 in fact thrilled with em, been lookin at these eBay pairs myself and although I don't dislike any cw on a 9 so far including these they are actually "too much" the medial and toe is super dope with the orange just feel like I could only wear these on a cruise lol

Hey guys I got offered 275 shipped for the inspirations and im ok with that price. Seller wants to go thru paypal. I have never bought anything off of paypal or ebay is their anything that I should look for in making sure im not getting ripped off?

Earl are those your shoes?

Regardless of comments they looked good. I dont mind crazy colors and clown or not they look good.

To the Doc posts earlier what is the ACFL?

I know what the ACL, MCL, and  LCL are but not sure on the AFCL. Just curious is all.

Think he's referring to the ATFL, or anterior tibiofibular ligament, which is located at the ankle. All the ones you mentioned are at the knee.

Edit: Didn't mean to butt-in the conversation

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom