THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
So they aren't perfect if it's still remains to be seen.
Maybe you have a different value. People love Jordan XX8's, despite the problems with the air bag. That doesn't take away from their performance.
That remains to be seen about the Flyknit.
Now which would you assume is the better basketball sneaker?

people also don't call the xx8 a perfect basketball shoe. the 8 definitely wasn't a perfect shoe. the EM ripped and the soles bottomed out. they performed cool for a couple weeks then that was that. a shoe like that cant be perfect considering its significant downfall.

at this point, who knows which one is better but cosmetically, the fliyknit looks better to me and I honestly haven't followed the highs enough to know if the material rips or not.

the 9 EM low looks bad vs the 8 IMO and it feels like the didn't really go hard with the design for it.

This is what I wanted all along. I never understood the 9 elite hype for those who casually ball and want to wear them on and off the court. Ain't no way im walking around in middle shin high shoes unless im on my motorcycle and need protection.

people also don't call the xx8 a perfect basketball shoe. the 8 definitely wasn't a perfect shoe. the EM ripped and the soles bottomed out. they performed cool for a couple weeks then that was that. a shoe like that cant be perfect considering its significant downfall.

at this point, who knows which one is better but cosmetically, the fliyknit looks better to me and I honestly haven't followed the highs enough to know if the material rips or not.

the 9 EM low looks bad vs the 8 IMO and it feels like the didn't really go hard with the design for it.

Once again, I am speaking for myself, not you or anyone else.

You're talking about cosmetically. Which wasn't my point.

You don't like the EM low, other people do. Accept people have differences of opinions and move on.

Last edited:
hopefully I can cop my first pair of IX with these flyknit lows 
pimp.gif

Once again, I am speaking for myself, not you or anyone else.

You're talking about cosmetically. Which wasn't my point.

You don't like the EM low, other people do. Accept people have differences of opinions and move on.

o please... i made a simple comment and you came at me with your PERFECT shoe comment. Also bottoming out and ripping of the upper is more than just cosmetic.

o please... i made a simple comment and you came at me with your PERFECT shoe comment. Also bottoming out and ripping of the upper is more than just cosmetic.

I said it was a durability issue

and again, that was the 8

You don't know if they corrected it or not?

Have you played in the 9?

I see the outcry being greater if the lows don't drop stateside than it was for the sparks staying exclusive and the amnesties never dropping :lol:

I said it was a durability issue
and again, that was the 8
You don't know if they corrected it or not?
Have you played in the 9?

you win boss. have fun with your perfect basketball shoe.

so 250 EUR? do you know if they have all sizes? thx
The staff said they had a size run per colourway. It was one pair per person in your own size, so a colleague picked up the blacks for my friend, for me. No half sizes either. Not sure what's left or whether they relaxed the policy of buying only your own size. Will try to go back later on today if I can.

I see the outcry being greater if the lows don't drop stateside than it was for the sparks staying exclusive and the amnesties never dropping :lol:

It will be because these are actually dope, :lol:

I only really want the gum bottoms and the MP looking lows, but I already have the MP's, so it's not really a big deal if I can't get those.

The gum bottoms and MP lows are just too sick. Really hope we can at least have 1 of them drop in the US with a non-HTM branding so they're somewhat attainable.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom