THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
Dope!! 
smokin.gif
smokin.gif

I like em. Seeing them makes me appreciate the work of art the highs are even more tho. The lows will be hooped in and rocked casually by me no doubt, but they don't hold a candle to the highs as far as aesthetics. It's almost like when I look at my MPs, I see a work of art first and a basketball shoe second. That said, can't wait for lows to come over the pond. So much easier to rock casually than the highs.

I don't think we're getting multi low or the black ones .. Just the Easter/hero looking one to be released in the US.

They're pretty much in the order that I would to cop starting with that top pair mps still best 9 followed by top pair and mp lows for me

I don't know if some of you remember or not but JM said way back in the initial beginnings of this thread that these HTM 9's were going to be close to unattainable...Might not even see the likes of US soil similar to the Barcelona releases...(VII's and VI's)

I'll pray for a wider release, but I'm not necessarily banking on it knowing how some of the HTM runner releases have gone. Would love to have either of the black or white multicolor pairs though.

Those elite lows r [emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji], too bad that they r only release in Milan [emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji] otherwise the multicolored one will be mine

I see the outcry being greater if the lows don't drop stateside than it was for the sparks
staying exclusive and the amnesties never dropping :lol:

Literally the topic everyday in the 8 forum for months haha

My dad just emailed a request to one of his colleagues in Milan. Hopefully they aren't sold out and he can come through for me :lol: :\.

Back
Top Bottom