THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
Nike needs to drop these HTMs Yeezy style in the US. No warning just a tweet and drop em. The lucky ones win and the others are SOL.

BS on how they are releasing. Why are all the simple, but beautiful color ways not available :smh:

i cant rock with the highs, so the lows are 
smokin.gif
 to me.. i would wear the heck out of those grey ones during the summer 

Last edited:
@Dark Steel

OD'd on the 8s.  Swore that would never happen again.  Really liked the IX Elite, and was a fan of the EM low. 

With that being said the FK Lows are INSANE!  It's going to be the 8s all over again.  The Kobe X best be garbage. 

@Dark Steel

OD'd on the 8s.  Swore that would never happen again.  Really liked the IX Elite, and was a fan of the EM low. 

With that being said the FK Lows are INSANE!  It's going to be the 8s all over again.  The Kobe X best be garbage. 

I od'd on the V, VI and somewhat on the 8s...

Got 4 Elite highs so far, but these flyknit lows are gonna totally change the game... and make my bank account cry... :lol:

The sad part is, I would probably sell my Prelude 1's and V's to finance the White/Gum sole lows. I have been waiting for a gum soled shoe for the longest time and when they finally drop it, it's in freaking Milan. At least make it somewhere in the US so I have a chance to cop on ebay or something. 

Back
Top Bottom