THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
2 Ebay listings went down for HTM.

$2500-$2800 BIN

Think they were purchased? 
indifferent.gif

White Gold Elites remind me of dating Rogue from X-Men.

Sure she's a total smokeshow, but the second you touch her it's lights out, game over.

These beauties see the court and they'll never look as nice.  So thus begs the question...is the juice worth the squeeze?

All I know is you miss 100% of the shots you don't take.  I can already foresee the regret I'd experience down the line for passing on these romp stompers.

anyone have an image of all the Kobe 9 releases. trying to help this chick I know get some elites she's feeling em. 

edit: those white gold look 100000x better in picture

Last edited:
^^dunno how I feel about those white elites, think it's the gold that bothers me, too close to asg.. I like em but would personally rather have showtimes or superheros

Bruce Lee's are going back. Ordered some amnesty ID's. Will cop a pair of flyknit lows if there is a decent colorway. If not I'm cool with my inspirations and details.

Liking the white/gold elites but...cleaning white flyknit is gonna be a pain :lol:

Don't see the problem with people spending $225 on Kobes to use as beaters... Some people wear shoes casually but some actually ball in them, which is what basketball shoes are designed for in the first place.

And offering $400 for the HTM's is not disrespectful :lol:...its more comical IMO. I'm sure the seller knew it was a joke and not a serious offer. Never understood people catching feelings when they get a lowball offer...it doesn't hurt to make an offer and see what the seller is really look to get. Highly doubt someone is really going to spend $2500 on some Kobes :smh:

Ehh i kinda like the gold elites but the black lining on top of the 'kbninth'.. just bothers me.. like the show times with gold or the volt version

if they kept it the same as the based color it wouldn't stand out that much..

just played in my elites outdoors

wasnt used to playing in a super high top sneaker at first but its was all good

super light and flexible. traction is incredible, which is my number one factor in playing basketball.

the outsole is made of soft sticky rudder so it does a great job keep your feet from slipping and sliding.

however i wouldnt recommend this shoe for long term outdoor use. prob wont last even a month of consistant play.

played in the bruce lee lows indoors and they are extremely nice.

i dont usually playing on low top sneakers. more of a mid to high. so the height of the flyknit htm would prob be my preference in hooping.

^The thin, pliable outsole really isn't made for outdoor use.

If playing outdoors, I'd recommend iDing a pair and using an XDR outsole for better wear and tear.

If playing outdoors, I'd recommend iDing a pair and using an XDR outsole for better wear and tear.
XDR outsole matched with the "carpe diem" theme from the Kobe 4 is pretty dope!

Those gum bottoms don't even look that great in that IG pic.

I still want them, tho.

With my luck, I'll end up finding them in my size and then Nike will release a GR high top version just to **** on me.

White Gold Elites remind me of dating Rogue from X-Men.

Sure she's a total smokeshow, but the second you touch her it's lights out, game over.

These beauties see the court and they'll never look as nice.  So thus begs the question...is the juice worth the squeeze?

All I know is you miss 100% of the shots you don't take.  I can already foresee the regret I'd experience down the line for passing on these romp stompers.
Where'd you find this image from?

Are there more? Post them up.

Last edited:

Hey Dark Steel,  does the XDR outsole really last longer??

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom