THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
^

These FK Lows are such a problem.

Keep an eye out for Swaggy P tomorrow.

He's been hinting that he might rock a Elite IX Low.

Last edited:
Is my footlocker the only one that doesn't sell 12.5's in-store?  Basically can't raffle for anything I want anymore :frown:   It sucks to think that my only shot with these elites are online.

Damnnn I want those Gold elites but you guys with the white flyknit comments have a brother nervous lol.... What is it IMPOSSIBLE to clean? I don't have any white flyknit sneakers so I want to know.

These are very clean... until you wear them.  Dang white flyknit
These are too nice...and lets be real the majority of people in this thread have enough shoes in their closet to where it'll be a good while before they yellow like that...unless you plan on hooping in them.

Last edited:
Damnnn I want those Gold elites but you guys with the white flyknit comments have a brother nervous lol.... What is it IMPOSSIBLE to clean? I don't have any white flyknit sneakers so I want to know.

It's not impossible, but chances are those Elites will never be that white after you wear them a couple times... no matter how hard you try to clean them.

People really avoid buying certain shoes because of how dirty they might get?

yes?

thats why i dont buy white hyperfuse/mesh type basketball shoes.

unlike most in this thread, i actually wear my shoes for ball. now, i dont care if my shoe gets stepped on

the only ay my shoes getting dirty is from sweat so do i wanna wear a shoe 2-3 times a week for some heavy ball sessions and end up with new white shoes being yellowed in a month? NO THANKS JEFF

If a NikeTown had one last shoe in stock and it was a display would they mark them down or would it be pretty much full retail on em?

Is my footlocker the only one that doesn't sell 12.5's in-store?  Basically can't raffle for anything I want anymore :frown:   It sucks to think that my only shot with these elites are online.

Yea man I got the same problem. I'm half sizing down. I'm gonna cop a 12.5 online and cop a 13 in store that way I get em no matter what. These elites got me real close to paying resale prices but something holds me back. I don't know I always feel quilty and/or ridiculous when I'm about to buy.

Anyone still trying to track down the Bruce Lee's my FTL is Flagstaff, AZ still has them in 8.5, 9.5, and 11.5 as of close tonight. Call in the morning 928-527-8082. 

Back
Top Bottom