THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
I don't think I saw them officially mention that.

Those HTMs were exclusive to Milan because Milan sounds like a fancy place. It just helps the "allure"

Some better in light pics with swap. Gonna break these out at equinox (hopefully kobe is there this time!

They get paid next to nothing....and work in third world conditions practically.
condition actually ain't that bad. i've been to several different types of factories in China few years back. they do get paid pretty low tho, so most of the time they just don't give a damn...even when they do the Chinese standard unfortunately is pretty low. mediocre is like their standard.

Last edited:
In my humble opinion, the gold, mango, and white elites were wayyy tooo plain
ohwell.gif

thus, with my limited rookie photoshop abilities, I touched them up a tad bit...
tongue.gif

After looking through some pics here my top 5

1) Inspirations - Gotta be the most underrated colorway out there. I feel that it truly is the best cw.

2) Showtimes - If your a laker fan it is a must. I love the way the purple looks with the orange/golden flynit. Something about that 3m gets me everytime

3) Masterpiece - Amazing... So many different colors packed into one shoe. Looks amazing and I hope to one day get lucky and get a pair

4) Black NRG- Simple, plain, but a really nice shoe. I like the simple a majority of the time and these were well executed.

5) Perspectives- I personally wouldn't buy this pair but I think it looks great and it is a change of pace from all of the other color ways.

Now if they had done that...and made the medial side with large hits of red flyknit, I may have added another elite to my collection.

As it stands, those gold packs are near the bottom of the barrel.

How can the lazy idiots working there allow something like that to leave the factory?
Chill

I guarantee you they work harder in a day than you work in a week.

Which causes the problem.
roll.gif

What an irrational assumption.

So let me get this straight, you have been inside the Nike factories to watch the people who are in charge of quality control, AND also followed me around during a work week? 
nerd.gif

roll.gif

What an irrational assumption.

So let me get this straight, you have been inside the Nike factories to watch the people who are in charge of quality control, AND also followed me around during a work week? 
nerd.gif
It was irrational but honestly it was irrational to call them a bunch of lazy idiots because a pair without a swoosh made it through. Mistakes happen man.

NDC charged me on sat but still havent sent me shipping info. Fearing that the order might get cancelled. For the Details, i got the shipping late Saturday and got the shoes on Tuesday. Doubt i get the showtime's tomorrow....

In my humble opinion, the gold, mango, and white elites were wayyy tooo plain
ohwell.gif

thus, with my limited rookie photoshop abilities, I touched them up a tad bit...
tongue.gif
PERFECTION. I said this too. would love to see if the flyknit had gold in it.

Back
Top Bottom