THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
Someone with Easters in hand post some back shots with flash... Let's see them stitches glowin :nerd:

These came in today...  Still wish I'd been able to get the white/gum ones...
sick.gif

Knowing that flyknit lows exist makes me unable to spend a dime on EM lows 

Last edited:
^^^^^^^^ That was def the pair I would have wanted to get. Have you put them on yet? If so do they run tts or like the elites.

^^^^^^^^ That was def the pair I would have wanted to get. Have you put them on yet? If so do they run tts or like the elites.
Were you asking me about the HTMs?  Can't tell you.  Size I have is for my kid.  I wasn't able to get any size 13s for me.

Dont you have to wait until monday or since these were gr its okay?
Normally the 48 hour rule is for in-store. For this one im assuming because they didnt sell out and were a GR they decided to.

Werid thing was at 5 am they were full price Check at 11:30 am (PST) and they were

If he wanted them I rather pay the discounted price than the full retail plus tax. But I get your point. These are plentiful.
A 25% off voucher on just these kobes... What a waste bro. But everyone is different.

Why is it a waste if he wanted them?! Isn't it the only thing that matters?

And being limited is irrelevant also.

Last edited:
the 3m is making me reconsider. I'd have to wait till next week though when I get paid.

kinda mad the stitches on the back aren't red this time though. That's one of my favorite things that I was hoping every shoe had.

also like the speckles that nightwing pointed out

Last edited:
Yeah now I'm considering the Easters. Look much cleaner now that I have seen some actual photos on here. I'm just not sold on all that volt color.

Why is it a waste if he wanted them?! Isn't it the only thing that matters?

And being limited is irrelevant also.
You are missing the point it's not a about how limited they were but the fact that he could have taken more advantage of the huge discount. He could have gotten these with footlocker bday coupon.

You are missing the point it's not a about how limited they were but the fact that he could have taken more advantage of the huge discount. He could have gotten these with footlocker bday coupon.

Not all places are allowing a bday coupon

Back
Top Bottom