THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
I got a quick non kobe related question had sum shoes on eBay guy from Denmark hit me up for intl shipping am I good as long as his paypal is verified?

Last edited:
The superhero & showtimes are the clear cut worst elite 9 c/w's IMO.

I wouldn't go as far as to say they are wasted c/w's because there are ppl out there that love them

...but they can't even hold a candle to the top 3 MP, Detail, ASG (in no particular order).

The superhero & showtimes are the clear cut worst elite 9 c/w's IMO.

I wouldn't go as far as to say they are wasted c/w's because there are ppl out there that love them

...but they can't even hold a candle to the top 3 MP, Detail, ASG (in no particular order).
you going a lil too far wit that one... I would say superheroes and golds are wasted colorways ain't no way a laker "Showtime" inspired colorway a waste especially In a Kobe sig shoe with purple or grey laces I prolly would Showtimes in front of details and already have perspectives in front but that jus imo

with that filter turned up they look decent cuz they look white lol I ain't buyin it
tongue.gif
They look white in every picture beside the tongue lol
you going a lil too far wit that one... I would say superheroes and golds are wasted colorways ain't no way a laker "Showtime" inspired colorway a waste especially In a Kobe sig shoe with purple or grey laces I prolly would Showtimes in front of details and already have perspectives in front but that jus imo
Showtimes are the worst imo. That glossy upper is gross to me. I don't like the way they did them at all.

If you're going to say they wasted color ways, with the potential these have, they wasted almost all of them.

Last edited:
I know this is off topic but I have seen where some of you have ordered from END, question is whats the duty tax look like?

They look white in every picture beside the tongue lol
Showtimes are the worst imo. That glossy upper is gross to me. I don't like the way they did them at all.

If you're going to say they wasted color ways, with the potential these have, they wasted almost all of them.
that glossy upper plays a part in the Showtime theme imo and it's pretty much the same chroma effect they been using it's even on the mps but yea there definitely shouldn't be so many similar colorways with all the possibility of fk and they know they need to give sum other variations of multicolor fk that's what everybody pretty much loves about fk

All these em lows are such easy passes it's not funny and usually fall in love fast and hard these low ems aren't worth second look they so fugly! Lol no offense to anyone that likes them but nothin sleek or sexy bout low ems at all to me the only decent ones were hacky sack eu and that's only cuz they have faux fk patterns, turrible! They look like what team kobe shoes would look like imo I'll wait for fk lows

I bought the Showtimes and I don't like them. I'm sending them back.

Until now, I have the Devotion, Inspiration, Influence, Detail and Perspective.

Back
Top Bottom