THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
Stick with the original laces...

They're already a Masterpiece for a reason... IMO.

Last edited:
Original laces were cheap and started tearing where the fuse underlay hit them at the lace holes from tightening them while playing. I'm looking for some extra on court pop not casual wear.

Original laces were cheap and started tearing where the fuse underlay hit them at the lace holes from tightening them while playing. I'm looking for some extra on court pop not casual wear.

I just bought some black laces from seller johnniethong on eBay to replace those cheap OG ones.

Any other color, except purple (maybe), just looks too gaudy and that you're tryin too hard to get noticed.

Last edited:
Not infrared, neon yellow and neon orange. 72 inch ordered from eBay from the link posted a few pages back. Came in 2 days. High quality, perfect length.

Thanks going to give them a try. Would recommend that eBay link for anyone else looking for 72 inch length laces. They had flat or round (I went with flat) and about 25 different colors.

There is still perspective Showtime's and inspirations at my Footaction and champs..

Finally got my money right and was able to get Showtime's for 215 and inspirations for 180 now I really want details and MP but can't find anything for a decent price :smh:

Last edited:
What made you start collecting Kobes?

I'm kinda interested in hearing how and why you got started into this kobe collecting game..

not that many people will care about my story nor do I care what people think about me but I've been collecting nikes, jordans, kobes, shoes, ever since I was able to work. Had a pretty big collection but fell hard in 2009 with the collapse of the economy (I was in auto sales). So I sold everything, my shoes, watches, game consoles, literally everything I could sell to ensure my family's well being. Didn't buy another shoe until recently with the "tuxedo" low 11s. Been back on it since than. I wanted to get back my most prized Jordans first (which I did) and started back on the weekly pick ups. I'll tell you guys that 2009-11 was the worst time of my life but I was able to survive and am back to having a successful. I get that some people like to criticize because someone doesn't have previous releases, retros, etc but sometimes the criticism isn't warrantied.

But hey, everyone's entitle to their opinion and yes @s dubi I know that Kobes began before the prelude pack :D and my Kobes are DS so I don't know what lace swap you're talking about

Last edited:
Doubled up on the Easters...I love greeeeeeeeeeeeen
laugh.gif

Man if someone made 3m volt laces... lawrd

not the laces that have the 3m strip in the middle but the enitre thing was volt

What made you start collecting Kobes?

I'm kinda interested in hearing how and why you got started into this kobe collecting game..

not that many people will care about my story nor do I care what people think about me but I've been collecting nikes, jordans, kobes, shoes, ever since I was able to work. Had a pretty big collection but fell hard in 2009 with the collapse of the economy (I was in auto sales). So I sold everything, my shoes, watches, game consoles, literally everything I could sell to ensure my family's well being. Didn't buy another shoe until recently with the "tuxedo" low 11s. Been back on it since than. I wanted to get back my most prized Jordans first (which I did) and started back on the weekly pick ups. I'll tell you guys that 2009-11 was the worst time of my life but I was able to survive and am back to having a successful. I get that some people like to criticize because someone doesn't have previous releases, retros, etc but sometimes the criticism isn't warrantied.

But hey, everyone's entitle to their opinion and yes @s dubi I know that Kobes began before the prelude pack :D and my Kobes are DS so I don't know what lace swap you're talking about
Repped for doing the responsible thing to provide for your family.

Good luck on your hunt.

Why are ppl criticizing the guy?

Seems unnecessary.

I liked the pic and just read your story. Post whatever you want, just make sure it's in the appropriate thread :wink:

Back
Top Bottom