THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
People are so quick to throw out the hypebeast label nowadays. All because someone apparently "doesn't appreciate" a shoe they do. And we're the clowns. Sure sure.

Just bursted out laughing.

You're in this thread for what purpose? You don't like the highs or the lows.. Why you here?

"Oh **** those flynit lows are going for 3k on eBay?? Gotta have em. Let me go troll the 9 thread and talk outta my rear"

:wink:

The EM 9s look too similar to 8s IMO... its FK or bust for me... almost clicked the buy now button on pair of HTM FK then reality set in 
laugh.gif

Just bursted out laughing.

You're in this thread for what purpose? You don't like the highs or the lows.. Why you here?

"Oh **** those flynit lows are going for 3k on eBay?? Gotta have em. Let me go troll the 9 thread and talk outta my rear"

:wink:

Because I'm a fan of the kobe line/kobe himself and hoping a low will release to change my mind. Hasn't happened so far. Plus, a lot of the same people from the 8 thread are here and they're homies :D

And yeah, I couldn't care less about how much the HTMs go for. Do I like em? Yup they're gorgeous. Would I drop anything over retail on em? Nope.

I hope they will release the 9 Lows in some true Team colorways, especially the Laker colourways of course! Maybe we will get the Amnesties or Inlines for the 9s!

does anyone put orthodic inserts in there 9s?
I put fabric insoles on top of the lunar, defeats the lunar purpose I know, but the lunar is a bit uncomfy/gets hot for me...the double layer also helps with the fit of the shoe.

No one even knows what a hypebeast is anymore
laugh.gif

Shoes have become like pokemon cards to younger and younger people. I was a very fortunate young boy in a well-to-do family and my mom bought me TWO $100+ shoes, and they were both for basketball camp. Shaqnosis and Answers. If I had asked for money to buy shoes when I was 12-14 I would have been laughed away.

No one even knows what a hypebeast is anymore
laugh.gif

Shoes have become like pokemon cards to younger and younger people. I was a very fortunate young boy in a well-to-do family and my mom bought me TWO $100+ shoes, and they were both for basketball camp. Shaqnosis and Answers. If I had asked for money to buy shoes when I was 12-14 I would have been laughed away.
i mowed so many lawns when i was 14 to get the OG white royal jordan XVI and red white answer IV lows when they first dropped just for ball... if i would have asked for money like how things are now i woulda got the belt

Hell yeah, I had to water lawns/landscape all summer to afford my video games (wasn't into sneakers in my teens).

But it was very special to me when my mom bought those kicks for me. I think I was 8 for the Shaqs and 10 or 11 for the Answers. In my teens I just wore skateboard shoes because my feet never stopped growing and I could buy like two sizes up and still be comfy
laugh.gif
Now I'm a 14/15
sick.gif

Haven't received either pair of mine and I'm in the States
laugh.gif

lookin good...are the little speckles on the outsole blue?

Okay we get it. You can stop now.

Leave the thread until the next flynit release. Goodbye
my apologies, I didn't mean to come off as stuckup, rude, ignorant, or bad...

its just that em colorway is not my cup of tea whatsoever...

I wont bash colorway....

i only got 9 EMs becuz i missed out on Bruce Lees and i missed out on 8s sooooooo....yea lol

i actually love the 9 EMs btw

Back
Top Bottom